Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Freudian psychoanalysis is pretty blackpilled about female nature

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
I can't change your view, but I can offer you the Freudian explanation you are after.

There are no female lone cowboys. They work to achieve what's best for the tribe and by doing so they hope to improve their own individual situation. Being individually weak, they know that the only safety (and success) they can achieve as women is in numbers.

Allowing any one woman in the tribe to fuck, date or marry a lower value man lowers the over-all OPTICS and MARKETABILITY of the tribe. You let one low-paid unshaven apprentice enter the coven, and next thing you know there are low-paid unshaven apprentices running around everywhere. She might really like the guy, and he might be a good guy and more importantly - a good guy for HER. But, if he doesn't meet the standards of the tribe, they will use every known female social manipulation tactic at their disposal to drive him away.

They might even drive her away if she is a continual problem. So yes, as far as women go behaving in their immediate social circle, her tribe so to speak, there is much shaming and social policing (and manipulation) going on.

"I don't know - I think she can do better."

That means "We don't want that guy in our tribe. He's going to dissuade high value men from coming around. That will lower MY chances of getting a high value man. Why BE in this fucking tribe then?!"

Women's status is SOCIAL status will be relative to the people they associate with.

Last edited:
High value = looks

Right?

Freud knew women would always be messed up

Too bad for them, science can debunk all their bullshit

freud was a kike

Too bad for them, science can debunk all their bullshit
Science is still wandering in the dark when it comes to this. The brain sciences like Cognitive Science can't even explain the difference between coffee without milk and coffee without cream (I would maybe even extend this to computer sciences and AI). Even when coffee without milk is materially the same as coffee without cream, it is nonetheless ideally different.

is this why bitches say that we've moved past the need for freud's work

Science is still wandering in the dark when it comes to this. The brain sciences like Cognitive Science can't even explain the difference between coffee without milk and coffee without cream (I would maybe even extend this to computer sciences and AI). Even when coffee without milk is materially the same as coffee without cream, it is nonetheless ideally different.
I meant evolutionary psychology and mate selection among animals.

They hate Freud because he said women are naturally amoral, beacuse unlike men, they lack a castration complex.

They hate Freud because he said women are naturally amoral, beacuse unlike men, they lack a castration complex.
why does that make them amoral and us moral

Damn, good thread. High IQ and well written definitely bookmarked you gave me something to think about.

why does that make them amoral and us moral
Boys acquired morality through the castration complex—the fear that their fathers will emasculate them for their misbehavior. Women couldn't be emasculated so they learn lying and conniving to get what they want.

Probably has more to do with the fact that he just pulled random shit out of his ass with zero scientific evidence.

Probably has more to do with the fact that he just pulled random shit out of his ass with zero scientific evidence.
He didn't, his evidence was mostly anecdotal based on strategies such as transference, free association, and dream interpretation of his clients.

granted but the assertion comes from a different place when said by a brocel or a radical left yt channel than a foid
He didn't, his evidence was mostly anecdotal based on strategies such as transference, free association, and dream interpretation of his clients.
how do you not see that you repeated the same thing in different words

Exactly. He pulled things out of his ass. None of those methods are scientific.