Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friday Night Incel roll call

• Thread starter Harvey_Weinstein_Hero
  • Start date
Minjaze said:
Post on Incels, play some video games, fap, maybe watch a movie or show.

I like you bro.

I like you too bro.

I'm here bro. Gaming as usual.

Man I am actually going to fall asleep around midnight today because of how fucking tired I am. I also told my friend I'm not coming to the party tomorrow. Sigh.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Same just popped my second energy drink.

Shit man, I wish I had a sip right now

blickpall said:
Man I am actually going to fall asleep around midnight today because of how fucking tired I am. I also told my friend I'm not coming to the party tomorrow. Sigh.

Why did you decide not to go?

I
Bushladen008 said:

You are browsing rchan?

I
Bushladen008 said:

You are browsing rchan?

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Why did you decide not to go?

Eh, a lot of reasons, but ultimately I just feel so drained, tired, and depressed that one night of sleep won't suffice and one day of drinking won't cure it. Then I'd have to come to my parents' house all hung over and smelling like booze, which they hate me drinking, to hang Christmas ornaments n' shit and it would just be a miserable time. I'm going to sleep and go comatose instead and tomorrow I'm going to either LDAR and sulk or find the motivation to catch up on work or certificatio studying or scholarship applications, or something. I'm just so goddamn tired.

Just sitting here rotting. Just like I’ve done every Friday night of my life.

blickpall said:
Eh, a lot of reasons, but ultimately I just feel so drained, tired, and depressed that one night of sleep won't suffice and one day of drinking won't cure it. Then I'd have to come to my parents' house all hung over and smelling like booze, which they hate me drinking, to hang Christmas ornaments n' shit and it would just be a miserable time. I'm going to sleep and go comatose instead and tomorrow I'm going to either LDAR and sulk or find the motivation to catch up on work or certificatio studying or scholarship applications, or something. I'm just so goddamn tired.

I feel you. I had the chance to drink tonight with some old college roommates but turned it down. It’s just a waste of money to ultimately feel miserable the next day. LDAR’ing is what i’ll hopefully be doing tm.

Rotunda said:
Just sitting here rotting. Just like I’ve done every Friday night of my life.

LDAR = Life

My life is basically just studying and cooking healthy meals, but I see no reason to LDAR.

I have a cheerful disposition lately, and I also don't find that going to incels.is makes me depressed.

Met up with some friends and hit the clubs until about 2AM, then went drinking in the streets until the sun rose. Good times.

I played Earth defense force 4 it is mindblowingly awesome

lol I played Super Mario World 4 on my old SNES with my little nephew.

reporting in to electroshock lesbians

Water fasting, meditating, and taking it easy.