Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Friday night, they are out there having sex/cuddling with their gfs/kissing with their gfs/holding hands with their gfs/hugging

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
I want this world to burn

I wanna Richard Ramirez max in gta 5

Spergchong bought a bunch of C4 explosives and used his technical skills from his autism and high iq to plant and hide them inside the walls of the frat house, similar like what the jews planned for the 9/11 attacks. He bought tons of them, enough to destroy the entire place. He broke into the frat house while the entire frat was on vacation at a 5 star resort in Mexico. He knew they were going to throw a party once they got back, as they do almost every day.

Spergchong had a very advanced detonator that could activate the explosives from very far away. The night they got back, he was able to hear the party from his room, as he always can. He waited until later in the night when the party was the most active with the most people there. It was around 10:30 PM and spergchong said to himself "this is it, i will destroy these people for what they did to me, time to set it off." He flipped the switch on the detonator and an extremly loud BOOM! could be heard from his room, which was half a mile from the frat house. All the people walking down the streets started running and screaming like it was the end of the world. Spergchong smiled and said to himself "its over now, i completed my mission".

Fuck sex haver

i want to fuck the shit out of my neighbor's daughter.

i am listeing to metal music. if you stare at pictuers of yourself / yourself on your webcam while listening you become more badass and better looking. i have gone up 2 PSL already. dude