Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting friend started talking to a girl

ramoscel

ramoscel

Get CAGED
★★★★
one of my friends started talking to a girl and he just wont shut the fuck up about it. how shes so perfect for him, how theyve been hanging out every day since wednesday (AND THEYRE DOING SO TOMORROW, HES TAKING OFF WORK), and just so much more shit. i was listening to him talk about it in the car and i just felt like fucking crashing it and killing him and i so i wouldnt have to hear about it.

im really fucking lonely and i hate my life so much man its unreal

Tell him if he loves her so much why doesnt he marry her?

Have they fucked yet?

Jfl at getting excited about a girl who you haven't fucked

Who is ramos?

Your friend is possibly trying to make you feel bad

one of my friends started talking to a girl and he just wont shut the fuck up about it. how shes so perfect for him, how theyve been hanging out every day since wednesday (AND THEYRE DOING SO TOMORROW, HES TAKING OFF WORK), and just so much more shit. i was listening to him talk about it in the car and i just felt like fucking crashing it and killing him and i so i wouldnt have to hear about it.

im really fucking lonely and i hate my life so much man its unreal
Brutal, they are probably going fuck the next time they meet. I think she is romantically interested in him because she is agreeing to see him on a constant basis. They are most likely in love :feelsrope:

Brutal, they are probably going fuck the next time they meet. I think she is romantically interested in him because she is agreeing to see him on a constant basis. They are most likely in love :feelsrope:
he just got out of a relationship too. hes so fucking lucky its not even real. i want to rope so bad bro

goodbye to your friend you're never going to see him again
jfl!

no, hes just really retarded and doesnt get that his words make me want to rope
When your friend officially enters a relationship with her, he will abandon you so that he can spend his time with her instead of you. This is what might happen to you If it becomes a relationship.

When your friend officially enters a relationship with her, he will abandon you so that he can spend his time with her instead of you. This is what might happen to you If it becomes a relationship.
It already happened once. At least I’m prepared this time

This is why incels make the best friends, especially if they aren't bluepilled pussy beggars. Your "friend" sounds like a waste of time.

no, hes just really retarded and doesnt get that his words make me want to rope
I hope he stops if you tell him to at least.

another reason i dont like having frens

Still no P in V?

Do this to him next time:

"Who"

"Who asked ?"