Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendly reminder about crypto

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Don't give roasties any of your crypto currency. These bitches are bitching because men have 95% of the crypto and women only have 5%, they called it the bitcoin wagegap. Anyone who gives a roastie a signficant amount of their crypto is a cuck. I'm going to buy some soon because prices are low and I heard after tax season prices will go up again before summer. There are different cryptos than bitcoin and ethereum, but those are the main ones, study some of the others too before making an investment. This is not financial advice and I'm not a financial advice guy.

Scre3 PM

Don't give roasties any of your crypto currency. These bitches are bitching because men have 95% of the crypto and women only have 5%, they called it the bitcoin wagegap. Anyone who gives a roastie a signficant amount of their crypto is a cuck. I'm going to buy some soon because prices are low and I heard after tax season prices will go up again before summer. There are different cryptos than bitcoin and ethereum, but those are the main ones, study some of the others too before making an investment. This is not financial advice and I'm not a financial advice guy.

View attachment 6883

Bitcoin is for idiots, I've never heard of even one fucking guy use bitcoin to buy a house, a car, nothing useful, you can't do shit with it, whats the point of a currency that you can't easily convert into money, its useless, and guess what, when paper/coin currencies become obselete, do you think all the bankers are gonna switch to bitcoin, NOPE, the (((Bankers))) are going to create their own crypto currency, normies being followers will hop onto that one, even women, and all the guys who bought bitcoin etc are going to be left with large digital piles of nothing.

Bitcoin is for idiots, I've never heard of even one fucking guy use bitcoin to buy a house, a car, nothing useful, you can't do shit with it, whats the point of a currency that you can't easily convert into money, its useless, and guess what, when paper/coin currencies become obselete, do you think all the bankers are gonna switch to bitcoin, NOPE, the (((Bankers))) are going to create their own crypto currency, normies being followers will hop onto that one, even women, and all the guys who bought bitcoin etc are going to be left with large digital piles of nothing.
What makes bitcoin and other cryptos special is that they are decentralized and not controlled by any single entity. You can buy things on the web with bitcoin and especially the dark web to cover your tracks. People don't want the gov. controlling their money and inflating it every year. There are people who buy homes and cars with bitcoin, I'll post some links. And you can convert to cash very easily by sending the BTC to coinbase or exchanging your BTC for cash with someone you meet online.

https://99bitcoins.com/6-places-where-you-can-buy-cars-with-bitcoin/
http://bitcoin-realestate.com/
https://www.hgtv.com/design/real-estate/how-to-buy-real-estate-with-bitcoin

Don't even interact with a femoid unless it's for sex. Dammit.

Don't even interact with a femoid unless it's for sex. Dammit.
I would also interact with them in business, or to expand my social circle, but not being their "emotional tampon" wasting my time on the phone with her all day and doing favors without getting pussy.

i am neet cant afford crypto

Assuming I have a crypto wallet. Kek. Not a big fan of crypto.
Watch some youtubers who talk about it if you haven't yet. It's worth taking a closer look into at least. I dismissed it the first time I heard of it too.

Watch some youtubers who talk about it if you haven't yet. It's worth taking a closer look into at least. I dismissed it the first time I heard of it too.
Maybe. But I don't believe in crypto. I love cash.

Maybe. But I don't believe in crypto. I love cash.
Cash gets inflated, when they have to keep printing money to pay off their debts, the value of your cash will start to decrease, and 1000 dollars will only be worth 50.

What makes bitcoin and other cryptos special is that they are decentralized and not controlled by any single entity. You can buy things on the web with bitcoin and especially the dark web to cover your tracks. People don't want the gov. controlling their money and inflating it every year. There are people who buy homes and cars with bitcoin, I'll post some links. And you can convert to cash very easily by sending the BTC to coinbase or exchanging your BTC for cash with someone you meet online.

https://99bitcoins.com/6-places-where-you-can-buy-cars-with-bitcoin/
http://bitcoin-realestate.com/
https://www.hgtv.com/design/real-estate/how-to-buy-real-estate-with-bitcoin

I read the links and my point still stands, it claims you need both parties to agree on a transaction, in other words the person selling would also have to want bitcoin, and that's rare, the only way you'll get enough people to get in on crypto currency is to start it over from scratch so that everybody has a fair chance, so long as we all know ahead of time that there are other people out there who got a huge head start over us it will never really catch on, the crypto currency that will be used by the majority or people doesn't exist yet, it isn't a useful currecny because most people don't have it, that's why its useless, you can only really trade with other bitcoin investors.

Oh also take a look at this little gem from the realestate link LOL XD

"However, make sure you trust the second party if you're thinking of buying into real estate. "If you want to reverse the transaction due to any litigation, then you need both parties to be compliant," says Jake. "Bitcoin transactions are not reversible." "

The only reason I would get into bitcoin now is to fraud idiots and then trade the coin in for cash wherever possible lol. This is the most useless shit ever and you guys don't get it, because it is dependent on something you can't have for humans because most humans are trash (normies, terrible people), its called TRUST. Bitcoin transactions ARE NOT REVERSIBLE. Now if this transaction was done with government approved currency then big daddy government can step in and FORCE A THIEF TO REIMBURSE YOU, but since its "decentralized" which you claim as this great thing not recognizing the obvious flaws, you are fucked if you get robbed.

I'd quicker train myself to be a bitcoin wallet hacker than bother to buy bitcoin, because its 100% risk free because the government isn't going to do shit to help you guys because they want you to use a centralized currency lol

If you have a government approved police force then THEY ARE SUBJECT TO THE LAW

If you have a "decentralized" police force (lets say a private security firm) THEY ARE THE LAW

Do you get it, there is no safety in this currency

no safety in its integrity (there's no telling if a better currency will come out that's more widely used and accepted, making your ownership of bitcoin useless)

no safety in its usage

no insurance to cover loss

ITS USELESS

Only reason I would get any is for deep web exchanges. Black market dealings.

Last edited:
Cash gets inflated, when they have to keep printing money to pay off their debts, the value of your cash will start to decrease, and 1000 dollars will only be worth 50.
Nothing is completely safe. An electricity crisis could halt bitcoin transactions.

I read the links and my point still stands, it claims you need both parties to agree on a transaction, in other words the person selling would also have to want bitcoin, and that's rare, the only way you'll get enough people to get in on crypto currency is to start it over from scratch so that everybody has a fair chance, so long as we all know ahead of time that there are other people out there who got a huge head start over us it will never really catch on, the crypto currency that will be used by the majority or people doesn't exist yet, it isn't a useful currecny because most people don't have it, that's why its useless, you can only really trade with other bitcoin investors.

Oh also take a look at this little gem from the realestate link LOL XD

"However, make sure you trust the second party if you're thinking of buying into real estate. "If you want to reverse the transaction due to any litigation, then you need both parties to be compliant," says Jake. "Bitcoin transactions are not reversible." "

The only reason I would get into bitcoin now is to fraud idiots and then trade the coin in for cash wherever possible lol. This is the most useless shit ever and you guys don't get it, because it is dependent on something you can't have for humans because most humans are trash (normies, terrible people). Bitcoin transactions ARE NOT REVERSIBLE. Now if this transaction was done with government approved currency then big daddy government can step in and FORCE A THIEF TO REIMBURSE YOU, but since its "decentralized" which you claim as this great thing not recognizing the obvious flaws, you are fucked if you get robbed.

I'd quicker train myself to be a bitcoin wallet hacker than bother to buy bitcoin, because its 100% risk free because the government isn't going to do shit to help you guys because they want you to use a centralized currency lol

If you have a government approved police force then THEY ARE SUBJECT TO THE LAW

If you have a "decentralized" police force (lets say a private security firm) THEY ARE THE LAW

Do you get it, there is no safety in this currency

no safety in its integrity (there's no telling if a better currency will come out that's more widely used and accepted, making your ownership of bitcoin useless)

no safety in its usage

no insurance to cover loss

ITS USELESS

Only reason I would get any is for deep web exchanges. Black market dealings.
very well said

very well said
I don't realize how so many people fall for this shit, its like they don't have common sense. I would not be surprised if bitcoin all this time was a ploy by (((bankers))) to get fools to throw money at nothing so that less people invest in things that would actually make them wealthy.

Do they not see the ironic contradiction in saying "I like bitcoin because its a DECENTRALIZED CURRENCY" and then saying "its a good investment because its worth like X amount of a CENTRALIZED CURRENCY, you'd be a fool not to invest"

Lol are you fucking serious, you just claimed that one of the benefits of said DECENTRALIZED currency is its exchange rate into a CENTRALIZED CURRENCY (they always make this argument)

That's why I'm laughing in my head when I hear these guys say - "man I should have got in early, its like $3000+ per bit coin now"

Ok, how about I skip the roundabout way to getting cash and just get cash instead and keep it lol.

That's why I'm laughing in my head when I hear these guys say - "man I should have got in early, its like $3000+ per bit coin now"
Man I should have picked the right numbers on last week's powerball drawing. Would have gotten 10 million bucks for my spare change.