Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Friends me

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

White leftists are the biggests cucks known to man

Which morons donated money to that GoFundMe?

what a joke, nignoglover killed by a nigger, mocked by his enemies and betrayed by his friends

If you are dumb enough to fund that, then it’s your money your choice.

Vultures feeding on the corpse of "their friend" :feelshaha:

This guy has become such a joke it's sad jfl
>supports women and niggers
>gets killed by a nigger infront of his indifferent gf
>both communities show ZERO mourning and support towards him
>right wingers roast the shit out him especially the way he tripped over the bench
>gf doesn't reveal the race of suspect to the police because muh racism :feelshaha:
>gf and friends profit of his death
I don't about you guys but i find it horrifying just how brutal this guy's downfall was

Vultures feeding on the corpse of "their friend" :feelshaha:
Disgusting. But this is likely the ethic he promoted in life, as most leftists are lazy and want free shit handed to them.

Defend dumb niggers get killed by dumb niggers :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

People throw their dosh at anything, the most inane bullshit, just look at popular youtubers and their patreon, 100000 USD a month coming in for doing low effort podcasts and playing into popular memetic trends, makes me want to murder every high earner on this earth.

Total chimp death

He was a retard for engaging with a mentally ill threat and not getting away as soon as he heard the screaming.

Disgusting. But this is likely the ethic he promoted in life, as most leftists are lazy and want free shit handed to them.
I don't know the guy, only heard that some kid stabbed him to death. Interesting how everyone just ask for money online from people who make less than them.

Normies just see eachother as competition. They only make friends to temporarily ease that burden. When one dies there is no brakes

@Master i need 70k to properly mourn @BataviaCel work on it nigger