Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill From ape to ape

unironically his jaw/chin in the last photo looks like mine.:feelsrope:

Who told this nigger that jaw was his problem? :lul::lul:

This is the ugliest and most subhuman blackcel I have ever seen @a means to an end @Ika-Sama @YBP Yxngcel @Niggacel @Truckzo Fakecel if he mogs you.

To all the copers , who will spend + 10 k on surgeries.

You are one giant dumbass

This is the ugliest and most subhuman blackcel I have ever seen @a means to an end @Ika-Sama @YBP Yxngcel @Niggacel @Truckzo Fakecel if he mogs you.
Yes, he mogs me. I'm the definition of subhuman. :feelskek:

He even looks East African. Someone needs to tell that man it’s beyond over for him

Poor guy, even the most expensive jaw surgery in the world cannot save him. I hope for his sake he is at least 6 feet.

Jfl if you copers think he can't get stacy:lul::lul:.

good thing i mog him

its over for him big time

looksmax retards are the biggets copers ever

Poor fucking Thing , got gaslighted and didnt Realize His whole face is an disgrace

Along with his jaw. His high ass hairline, weird skull shape are also a falio. Fixing one thing won't make him GL. He has many flaws and likewise needs many surgeries

good lord it's over for him :feelsrope:

I mog him by one point :feelsrope:

where is his account