Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal From dyke to Chad

HopeFuel for the teenagers on here :feelsjuice:

I was taller than this initial height, around 14. Why in the heck I couldn't get a growth spurt to push me in the high 6ft range!?
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

He's probably a late bloomer.

Guys who've entered puberty earlier have their heights stunted and end up as manlets.

I was taller than this initial height, around 14. Why in the heck I couldn't get a growth spurt to push me in the high 6ft range!?
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Early puberty is common among manlets.

That's nuts. An inch or two isn't uncommon around 18, but he grew close to a foot taller.

This is why youngcels under 20 should be banned.

why because there's a 1 in 100,000,000 chance of this happening?
1 in 100m to have that height growth but the point is that youngcels are still growing and maturing their faces... jsut lol at being under 20, and especifically under 18, and being here.

1 in 100m to have that height growth but the point is that youngcels are still growing and maturing their faces... jsut lol at being under 20, and especifically under 18, and being here.
I'm 16 and done with puberty because I was an early bloomer

I'm 16 and done with puberty because I was an early bloomer
Ok. Take a photo now and then take a photo when you are 20 and see who mogs who.

I got to almost 5'9 at 15; I hate my existence for my genetic potential.
People I knew with similar stats passed 6'1.

Last edited:
I'm turning 23 and am a midget.

Cj McCollum went from 5’2 to 6’4

HopeFuel for the teenagers on here :feelsjuice:
Growth spurts happen at any age with sports take an nba player he was 5'9 at 18 3 years later 7'1

Just imagine how his whole life changed after that

I think he might used growth hormones or some shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back