Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel From trucel to normie

That beak really fucked up his entire face.

Lifefuel for puffincels

That beak really fucked up his entire face.
in a world where foids did not have the option to choose, the guy could have kept that nose as his lineage and history. men had varied nose size and shapes but what mattered was his dick but not anymore.

Lifefuel for puffincels
people do the surgery, foids more for their subhumanity then go on to breed that produces same offspring and the cycle continues

Last edited:
in a world where foids did not have the option to choose, the guy could have kept that nose as his lineage and history. men had varied nose size and shapes but what mattered was his dick but not anymore.
Now you have to have perfect face proportions to qualify for breeding. I would get a nose job if I had the extra money, it wouldn't change my situation but I would feel better.

cosmetic industry was meant for foids so that they can be more appealing and get choosen by men but men turned into cucks that wanted to look like "normal" to get choosen by foids.

wanted to look like "normal" to get choosen by foids.
Or just to live a normal life. Being ugly holds you back in every aspect of life. Looking “normal” is not enough to be considered datable by foids in 2022 anymore.

Or just to live a normal life. Being ugly holds you back in every aspect of life. Looking “normal” is not enough to be considered datable by foids in 2022 anymore.
i understand those that are deformed that requires surgery, but a regular guy in order to appease foids ,getting surgery is only possible in a clown world. medical industry thrives on the normies, they know they will do anything to breed thus making them a cuck in the long run.

cosmetic industry was meant for foids so that they can be more appealing and get choosen by men but men turned into cucks that wanted to look like "normal" to get choosen by foids.
Unfortunatelly a lot of people here do not think this way. It's funny that being the most rejected group by women, low-tier incels are willing to be gay (by obsessing with peacocking through several invasive surgeries) just to get "love" from a toilet.

Pay hookers instead, that's a fair exchange, not clowning yourself for the opportunity to be a cuck.

a toilet exist to serve the pole not look at the mens face to judge his nose.

hes still ugly for most younger chicks-

from Trucel to low tier normie

Lifefuel for surgerymaxxcels

My nose looks like thay

He didnt just have a nose in that first pic, he had a beak