Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over @FrothySolutions still not blackpilled

its suicidelfuel knowing that I'll still feel extrmeely horny prob into my 60s,
can't beleive how thirsty t hat guy still is despite being close to 50

Why does that nigga even come here in the first place :feelswhat: at least he is back on faggit where he is at home

I don't know why this guy won't just kill himself lol. Well actually I do, he lacks the self awareness required to even realize that would be his best course of action, he is the most delusional guy I've ever interacted with online. I half think he's not a real person and is just a "meme persona", because it's almost inconcievable that someone could be this fucking dense.

He asks water is wet questions when it comes to dating and sex, and whenever someone gives him an obvious answer of why he'll never get his way, he argues with them about it and asserts that they are wrong and there must be some other way.

I don't know why this guy won't just kill himself lol. Well actually I do, he lacks the self awareness required to even realize that would be his best course of action, he is the most delusional guy I've ever interacted with online. I half think he's not a real person and is just a "meme persona", because it's almost inconcievable that someone could be this fucking dense.

He asks water is wet questions when it comes to dating and sex, and whenever someone gives him an obvious answer of why he'll never get his way, he argues with them about it and asserts that they are wrong and there must be some other way.
You’re back from your break?

I do know someone who gets DMs from random bitches on Instagram. He's tall, handsome, and made it to the finals on some soccer competition, so also popular.

he's legit 2-3x older than some of the users here yet has 1/10th the self awareness

he is still around? i hope he is doing well.