Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FtM regret is so sweet

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Sweet feminist tears

Screenshot 20240228 141014 Chrome

Screenshot 20240228 141008 Chrome

:feelskek: And yet they're still like "muh male privilege". Typical bluepilled/normies' doublethink.

Last edited:
From Developer mode to Veteran mode

Troons are incels in denial

Are any FtM troons ever happy with their choice?:feelshaha:

Retard trowed her Advantage " away :feelskek:

The Frist one was pretty insightful, you can see how they hate their feminine side : obedient, submissive. Damm, does hurt to much to be nice? I think people will just be more happy around you if a woman act like that , and I don't think something bad will happen
Most women today are really just pieces of shit with subhumans ...

There is no male privilege except for Chads. Being born a girl in modern times is privilege. Male privilege disappeared in the 60s or 70s and men worked harder for it. Girls always had it easy, they just lost appreciation for it because the Jews wanted to destroy the fabric of civilization.

Lol, apparently there is not only an incel to (MtF) tranny pipeline, but also a (FtM) tranny to incel pipeline, especially as soon as they are passing.

tutorial mode to hardcore mode

They look at Chad and high-tier normie men and assume ALL men have that "privilege." They never look down and see how the other of men half live.

When they transition and pass as male, they find themselves in our other half.

They look at Chad and high-tier normie men and assume ALL men have that "privilege." They never look down and see how the other of men half live.

When they transition and pass as male, they find themselves in our other half.
You mean other 90%. They are that narrow-sighted.

There is no male privilege except for Chads. Being born a girl in modern times is privilege. Male privilege disappeared in the 60s or 70s and men worked harder for it. Girls always had it easy, they just lost appreciation for it because the Jews wanted to destroy the fabric of civilization.
Male privilege never existed. Eggs are more important than semen. Men have always been DISPOSABLE

Male privilege never existed. Eggs are more important than semen. Men have always been DISPOSABLE
Male privilege is the name given to the attempt of controlling women in order to build a semblance of civilization.

No matter how easy my life would get it I trooned out, I’m not doing it.

Surprise surprise, that these bitches are now very open to saying what we've been saying all along, only AFTER they lose their female privilege. I have zero sympathy.

The Jewish Elite are convincing foids to turn on nightmare difficulty mode :feelsclown:

You're not special any more.

Whinge about it male privilege only applies to top 10% which are the only men you even recognize as men!

Those FtM confessions are the most hilarious thing trannies have produced, especially with how predictable it was to anyone with even the slightest knowledge of what life is like as an unattractive guy:feelskek:.

Apex fallacy is deadly. Some argue that the top 1% of men are more privileged than women. When this is the only category of men that are visible to you, it's easy to see how a dumbass woman would pull a Norah Vincent and decide to "become" a man. Only to be completely demoralized and commit suicide later.

They encourage us to be trannies so idk...the devil in me wants to go undercover and convince young girls how much it sucks to be a girl. :feelsdevil:

So we can get more whores to transition and get a taste of that "male privilege" they're so desperate for. We should have incel task forces for this tbh. Trannyism is cancer but it's WEAPONIZED cancer.

If your enemy uses nuclear weapons, you should also possess nuclear weapons.