Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK DRUG USERS

IHateWomen95

IHateWomen95

Greycel
My city is littered with heroin adicts. They look, walk and talk like zombies. They are disgusting and dirty. FUUUUUUUUCK they just opened one of those homes next to my apartment. Puke, spit and needles on the sidewalks. gross. I want them to be genocided asap. (Of course I am a peaceful soul and would never harm another living creature so please no ban?)

Become one of them and u won't mind

they ALL look like my profile pic and I do mind even if I became one because my apartment is falling in value.
If u were one you wouldn't care about your apartment value kek. Jokes aside have you considered moving

Drug addicts (The ones that do "lighter" drugs like coke/MDMA/LSD/Weed etc.) are usually NT af and have no problems with getting laid. I really considered becoming a druggie at one point.

If u were one you wouldn't care about your apartment value kek. Jokes aside have you considered moving

Yeah, I might and rent out hopefully they won't mind. I live in an expensive area too, the fucking government are buying huge apartment complexes to house them HERE. fucking crazy retards ship them off to an island or something.

I don't mind them tbh. They realize life is garbage so I can respect that.

smoke weed everyday... unless you have a job and get drug tested. jfl at the land of the free

Heroin addicts are cancer and this is coming from someone who is pretty open to drug use. 99% of heavy drug users are self centered as fuck and to some extent dangerous.

Drug users are blackpilled af

become a drug dealer and put a shitton of fentanyl in the heroin, you'll get rich and clean up the city