Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck George Floyd and fuck everyone who likes him

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
This prick has been lionized and made into a hero/ martyr after his death. Cuz police are evil.

Whatever your opinion on police, this ass-hat was a violent degenerate who brought it on himself. But the modern Woke crowd has basically made him into MLK 2.0, merged with Jesus, Einstein and Winston Churchill.

From all the pricks sucking his dick post-mortem, you would think that he was 2 days from curing cancer, but the KKK assassinated him and jerked off on the corpse.

So fuck George Floyd, and everyone who wants to name an aircraft carrier after him.

bro is 8 years late to the party :lul:

Dude lived like Tyrone, banged girls half his age. I dont care for him.

Dude lived like Tyrone, banged girls half his age. I dont care for him.
in fact fuck this dumb nigger if he complied he'd be still alive and bang whores.

Not our problem that he is sub60 iq and yeah also he had a nice pERsonality you see he was a sexhaver even had a wife whom he cheated on also a kid. Just another innocent soul with a good pERsonality.

in fact fuck this dumb nigger if he complied he'd be still alive and bang whores.

Not our problem that he is sub60 iq and yeah also he had a nice pERsonality you see he was a sexhaver even had a wife whom he cheated on also a kid. Just another innocent soul with a good pERsonality.
Pretty much. He was too high on drugs and pussy to survive. He had his fair share of enjoyment in life. Screw him.

i dont think anyone gives a shit about him

i cant breef mayne