Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Fuck… I blew my one and only chance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Yesterday afternoon, I was walking on a sidewalk at the beach with my normie friend and some girl. I didn't pay much attention to their conversation but I suddenly saw them face each other and heard her ask for a kiss. When he declined, I saw a golden jackpot opportunity and offered myself to her, hoping she'd kiss me instead.
Everything afterwards was just a blur. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck and saw her luscious lips pucker up and move towards my right cheek in slow motion. In a split-second, I realized that I had never even seen this girl's face and decided that I didn't want to take a risk of my first kiss being with someone unattractive.
Before she could kiss me, I pulled away and didn't say a word. She also pulled back slightly and said "What?", sounding surprised. I then got a very good look at her face and realized how beautiful she was. I mean a 10/10 qt3.14 here.
I responded "Nothing." and pulled her close to me again. Only this time, it was different. Instead of kissing me, she just put her arms under mine and gently hugged me for 2 seconds.
I was FURIOUS at having blown a chance to finally be kissed and experience what I've been waiting for forever, but I still got a slight erection from the hug.

…and then I woke up.

Just lol. Even in my dreams I'm still a beta autist tard. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i was about to report you

I was raging hard as fuck at you blowing it until you said it was a dream. Never been so glad at the plot twist.
And I'm a turbo autist at that. I have made many women run away from me in fear.

Wow, dude, that fucking got me amazing plot twist.

The true pain is the fact that some normie is experiencing what you just described right now.

Oh god thank you. I was hoping for a twist ending like that.

i sometimes have extremely vivid dreams that has a beautiful girl that i become emotionally attached to, then i wake up and feel like killing myself because the dream is such suicidefuel.

i sometimes have extremely vivid dreams that has a beautiful girl that i become emotionally attached to, then i wake up and feel like killing myself because the dream is such suicidefuel.
Fuck. Same. Yet, nowadays I know better than that, that no girl would ever want to kiss me, so I realize it’s just a dream and wake up. The ironic part is, in my dreams I can be chased by a dinosaur and not be aware that I’m dreaming, but if a girl is into me, then wake up, nigga you’re dreaming.

Luckily I was lazy enough to skip your wall of text and scroll down lol

But I know the feels bro
0BBCCDF5 DFC7 4FEB A5D8 12986AD514D1

I'm glad I always read the end first. It's a habit I've gotten from imageboards.

Fuck bro. You got me. The feels. :feelsbadman:

Had me there for a second

Women are into you in your dreams? MODS! We got a bragger!

honestly I'm just going to start taking sleeping pills all day so i sleep 24 hours and practice lucid dreaming

i was about to report you
I still want to report for being low effort bait but it would amount to nothing so I won't bother, seriously if you subtracted the pointless low effort posts of a lot of the users on this site they'd have a post count in the double digits. This was a complete waste of time.

I was like REEEEEEEEE at first.

then i saw the end.

Gg

Dreams like this are fucking ropefuel. I've only had one luckily. I was about to fuck some girl that was a few years older than me in a barn, and right as we were taking off our clothes, I woke up. Wanted to die right then just to have a chance to be in the dream again

Well done, bro.

Close but no cigar.

I have dreams but they're non-sexual, except this one where I was on this island and this woman was forcing herself on me. Weird stuff.

Yesterday afternoon, I was walking on a sidewalk at the beach with my normie friend and some girl. I didn't pay much attention to their conversation but I suddenly saw them face each other and heard her ask for a kiss. When he declined, I saw a golden jackpot opportunity and offered myself to her, hoping she'd kiss me instead.
Everything afterwards was just a blur. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck and saw her luscious lips pucker up and move towards my right cheek in slow motion. In a split-second, I realized that I had never even seen this girl's face and decided that I didn't want to take a risk of my first kiss being with someone unattractive.
Before she could kiss me, I pulled away and didn't say a word. She also pulled back slightly and said "What?", sounding surprised. I then got a very good look at her face and realized how beautiful she was. I mean a 10/10 qt3.14 here.
I responded "Nothing." and pulled her close to me again. Only this time, it was different. Instead of kissing me, she just put her arms under mine and gently hugged me for 2 seconds.
I was FURIOUS at having blown a chance to finally be kissed and experience what I've been waiting for forever, but I still got a slight erection from the hug.

…and then I woke up.

Just lol. Even in my dreams I'm still a beta autist tard. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Dreamvolcel

Being rejected in your own dreams makes no sense and pisses me off. Only happened to me once, but as soon as I woke up I couldn't believe it.

Cant even get laid in dreams its over :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

lol why do you have that faggot as your avatar he wasn't a virgin and wasn't an incel JFL at you cucks idolizing some disturbed little fat faggot

You didn't have a chance in the first place

If you have to make LARPING posts and dream about sexual encounters, then it's truly over for you.

Dreams like this are fucking ropefuel. I've only had one luckily. I was about to fuck some girl that was a few years older than me in a barn, and right as we were taking off our clothes, I woke up. Wanted to die right then just to have a chance to be in the dream again

It never gets to the point of sex LMAO, I have these dreams every now and then when Im nofapping and Ive "seen" naked girls in my dreams but never fucked one tho

Its either I wake up just about when were to fuck or shes down to fuck but things just keep getting in our way and we have to stop immediately and do it some other time (and this keeps happening over and over that I just get frustrated and wake up annoyed)

giphy.gif

It never gets to the point of sex LMAO, I have these dreams every now and then when Im nofapping and Ive "seen" naked girls in my dreams but never fucked one tho

Its either I wake up just about when were to fuck or shes down to fuck but things just keep getting in our way and we have to stop immediately and do it some other time (and this keeps happening over and over that I just get frustrated and wake up annoyed)

giphy.gif
JFL at how much of a cock block waking up is. If this happened to me regularly I would take caffeine pills every night.

giphy.gif
Kek. Even I get sex in my dreams.
Step up your game, son :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
Tfw you dreammog incels