Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fuck I just saw unicorn with truecel on tv

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
foid was becky with complete truecel. on house renovation show. they seemed around 35 but the foid was non bitchy. just wholesome and funny. agreeable and cute. mature yet filled with joy. makes me rage and bluepill overdose at the same time coz that guy giga ascended. not just with any slut but with high quality foid who'll probably not cuck him. more power to him but how did he do it :feelsree: just goes to show how different it was in around 2005 or whenever they got together. that kind of bitch is rarer than giga stacy, especially how enthusiastic she was about her truecel hubby :dafuckfeels: plz no ban for cherrypicked bluepill :feelstrash:

What was the show and episode

Tfw no outliermaxxed foid to fall in love with.

Can confirm. Was wife.

Can confirm. Was wife.
33091.jpg

JFL I got banned for a thread like this before.

She's alright. For a lolicel, your standards are surprisingly grounded, at least when it comes to foids over 30
Link to vid

She's alright. For a lolicel, your standards are surprisingly grounded, at least when it comes to foids over 30
can't open that link but yeah. I also like bbw :feelskek: now imagine not being able to ascend with these standards when I redpillmaxxed for 8 years :feelsYall:

that's just a regular person fucking autistic retard

There's always that one random unicorn bluepill, it doesn't matter. It doesn't change the rule. There are exceptions to every single imaginable situation, yet rules still exist.

you're watching a show about wealthy people paying to upgrade their homes, this shouldn't be hard for you to answer OP
did you watch the episode it wasn't standard betabux cuckold

this is like hoping to meet the instagram slut that got married to the paraplegic guy

Definitely trucel. Jfl hes too small and sounds like a teen. He's definitely lucky. But this aired in 2014. I wonder if they even managed to do the family planning thing. Looks like a mother and a son

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210327-090308~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-090308~2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20210327-090419~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-090419~2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4