Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck it all

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
The females and the system are to blame not only for my incel situation but for other things as well. I came to terms with my fate a long time ago. This isn't written in a fit of anger. I have considered every other option there is for me. In all of them, I keep suffering. I have many problems without solution but if one of them were to get solved for example my inceldom it would have given me hope. I am the natural reaction to the constant suffering that females and the system have inflicted. Expecting for things to get better or having hope is a pointless cope.

I legitimately tried and I honestly think that at this point me being unsuccessful is for the better. This way my suffering isn't in vain. If I were to be successful there would have been no consequences for the suffering I have gone through. I tried and I failed. I honestly think that it's for the better this way. At this point, this only ends one way. Proving a point, getting revenge and ending your suffering in failure is better than nothing. I know life isn't fair and I never expected for it to be fair but why should I always be the victim of unfairness.

females aren't to blame for your incel situation, your bad genes are.

Then why does my female looksmatch and below with equally bad genes live an infinitely better life. There is a societal problem of female privilege.

Then why does my female looksmatch and below with equally bad genes live an infinitely better life. There is a societal problem of female privilege.

Men who are willing to fuck anything.

Monogamy would solve our problems. Issue is, we're not a monogamous species.

They certainly don't help either. JFL if you STILL believe that womyn are innocent little princesses who can never do no wrong and every shitty thing they do can be excused with "muh nature" or "muh genes". They're shallow pieces of shit and they should be held accountable for their shitty behavior.

The females and the system are to blame not only for my incel situation but for other things as well. I came to terms with my fate a long time ago. This isn't written in a fit of anger. I have considered every other option there is for me. In all of them, I keep suffering. I have many problems without solution but if one of them were to get solved for example my inceldom it would have given me hope. I am the natural reaction to the constant suffering that females and the system have inflicted. Expecting for things to get better or having hope is a pointless cope.

I legitimately tried and I honestly think that at this point me being unsuccessful is for the better. This way my suffering isn't in vain. If I were to be successful there would have been no consequences for the suffering I have gone through. I tried and I failed. I honestly think that it's for the better this way. At this point, this only ends one way. Proving a point, getting revenge and ending your suffering in failure is better than nothing. I know life isn't fair and I never expected for it to be fair but why should I always be the victim of unfairness.
Don't give up. Keep asking them out. You'll be successful one day! To put yourself out there is already the first step to achieving your goals. Keep on fighting!

Don't give up. Keep asking them out. You'll be successful one day! To put yourself out there is already the first step to achieving your goals. Keep on fighting!
teehee

The only thing we have to blame for being incels are market forces. Male thirst > female thirst, so female value > male value.

The only thing we have to blame for being incels are market forces. Male thirst > female thirst, so female value > male value.
male thirst is the root of it for sure, every issue with male/female relations in the world ultimately has no good solution because men will never see other men as anything other than competition

Women with complete god awful garbage genes don't struggle with dating.
They certainly don't help either. JFL if you STILL believe that womyn are innocent little princesses who can never do no wrong and every shitty thing they do can be excused with "muh nature" or "muh genes". They're shallow pieces of shit and they should be held accountable for their shitty behavior.

The problem of female privilege in the dating scene is not societal, it's an issue of nature. Women have to be more picky because of the risk of pregnancy. So yes, women with terrible genes will have no trouble in the dating scene, but contemporary society didn't cause that. That's just the way the game is inherently rigged unfortunately.

I'm just saying, once you disavow free will and recognize that humans are bound by nature, you have no reason to "blame" women. That'd be like blaming an animal for behaving, well, animalistically. They literally can't control it.

The problem of female privilege in the dating scene is not societal, it's an issue of nature. Women have to be more picky because of the risk of pregnancy. So yes, women with terrible genes will have no trouble in the dating scene, but contemporary society didn't cause that. That's just the way the game is inherently rigged unfortunately.

I'm just saying, once you disavow free will and recognize that humans are bound by nature, you have no reason to "blame" women. That'd be like blaming an animal for behaving, well, animalistically. They literally can't control it.

hypergamy apologists really need to die.

hypergamy apologists really need to die.
Trust me, if I could tear down the system and start it from scratch I would. I'm just saying, being angry about something directly tied to nature doesn't make much sense.

Women aren't "free" by any stretch of the imagination. They're 100% ruled by their biology.

Someone might shoot up a campus some day...

Trust me, if I could tear down the system and start it from scratch I would. I'm just saying, being angry about something directly tied to nature doesn't make much sense.

Women aren't "free" by any stretch of the imagination. They're 100% ruled by their biology.

low iqcel.

Birth control and modern tech has a lot to do with why we're incel.

Great post man.

That's what the Jews and sluts want you to believe. You're giving them excuses to continue being whores.

low iqcel.

Birth control and modern tech has a lot to do with why we're incel.
I don't wanna say cope, but tbh I think the primary issue is just our lack of genetic health.

Birth control and modern tech (e.g. the smartphone revolution/Tinder etc) certainly play a role, but I honestly think we're just in the bottom 10% of men and that's why life is so hard for us.

It's not an excuse, just an explanation.
Nah dude, they CHOOSE to be hypergamous whores and that's why this shit didn't happen 50 years ago or don't happen that much in third world countries.

Nah dude, they CHOOSE to be hypergamous whores and that's why this shit didn't happen 50 years ago or don't happen that much in third world countries.
the last few hundred years were an exception to the rule imo

I feel like if I was able to get women, I would be much more successful in other aspects of life. It's hard to focus on anything when you're constantly reminded about your lack of sexual experience with females whether it be social media, music, etc

I feel like if I was able to get women, I would be much more successful in other aspects of life. It's hard to focus on anything when you're constantly reminded about your lack of sexual experience with females whether it be social media, music, etc

It didnt happen because it couldnt happen.