Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fuck Joe Biden and that limp-wristed nigger Obama

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
California used to be a great place to live, until that filthy diseased rat Obama became President. Now, my home state looks like Mexico/ a dump. It's over, even the suburbs are turning to shit. I have to file complaints on my city's website, because the street that I live on is becoming unlivable.

View: https://youtu.be/3mwJWH8mWhA

i remember @CCPcel was a bidencel back in the day :feelskek::bluepill:

lol Joan Rivers. Jewfornia was destroyed by (((Hollywood vampires)))

Over for californiancels.

i remember @CCPcel was a bidencel back in the day :feelskek::bluepill:
Bruh, life has become so shitty here in California - the Warriors won a NBA championship, and nobody cares - we are all stressed about paying $6.40 a gallon for gas, and the cost of rent is outrageous. I'm seriously considering about leaving my mom's house in the suburbs, and moving downtown just so I can be closer to my job (and young people).

wtf is california? sounds like some south american country. never heard of it.

lol Joan Rivers. Jewfornia was destroyed by (((Hollywood vampires)))
The Jewish-elite had her offed, just like Anthony Bourdain (and Jeffrey Epstein).

No the Jews got to him

wtf is california? sounds like some south american country. never heard of it.
California, or "FEMA Region 9", is a former United States state, which was sold to the United Nations on September 11, 2001.

California used to be a great place to live, until that filthy diseased rat Obama became President. Now, my home state looks like Mexico/ a dump. It's over, even the suburbs are turning to shit. I have to file complaints on my city's website, because the street that I live on is becoming unlivable.

View: https://youtu.be/3mwJWH8mWhA

tbh i wouldnt blame POTUS for anything that happens to one particular city, blame state and local government instead

tbh i wouldnt blame POTUS for anything that happens to one particular city, blame state and local government instead
Nah, all of the United States was better before Obama was elected (installed by the CIA) in 2008. As California falls, and the southern border is dissolved, all of the United States goes with it. Immigration is fine, but politicians have become so corrupt that it is obvious their loyalty is with Israel.

im going to fly to alabama and dab on the grave of his cotton picking ancestors

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back