Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming fuck my cope for the summer is gone

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
was so hyped for world of warcrafts new expansion but after watching a ton of streamers play it everyones beginning to realize it's shit and the team that made warlords of draenor and cataclysm are the ones making it.

nooooooooo. time to find a private server to play i guess. wow is pretty much dead now.

i wish i had been able to play wow during it's peak, parents wouldn't pay subscription though

Yep the game feels so shitty especially when leveling, it shows how little people there are, it all feels empty

Just leveling a rogue to 20 so I can gank lowbies, never actually spent any money on WoW

i wish i had been able to play wow during it's peak, parents wouldn't pay subscription though
dw classic wow will come soon and you can join the rest of us, i suggest you check out light hopes wow it's a classic private server so you can prepare for it. obviously experience won't be the same but it's fun as fuck if you enjoy a hard game where it's simple yet complex.

Yep the game feels so shitty especially when leveling, it shows how little people there are, it all feels empty

Just leveling a rogue to 20 so I can gank lowbies, never actually spent any money on WoW
if you played legion with the artifact system they are pretty much doing the same thing but wiht your armor this time, i'm so pissed this thread explains it better

They fucked up talents so much in legion didn't they? We need the MoP talent tree back

They fucked up talents so much in legion didn't they? We need the MoP talent tree back
sort of i didn't get that far but i wish we could back to mop times those where the best with some of the most fun players on (soda, mitch, reck)

sort of i didn't get that far but i wish we could back to mop times those where the best with some of the most fun players on (soda, mitch, reck)

They changed abilities for the worse too

They changed abilities for the worse too
yup every1 lost class identity, i remember getting to 110 in legion and entering pvp and getting demolished as a mm hunter by arms and ret disgusting

Everyone is playing normienite nowadays. Its over.

its overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr