Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck normies

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Among other things, I find myself living in a culture of people who will openly and unashamedly judge someone's actions not based on their character and past actions, but upon their abhorrent looks and lack of holes.

Who would have thought I would be born during a period of time when this disgusting, hypergamous, degenerate behavior would be actively encouraged within the female population. That their possession of holes would allow them to bypass entire societal systems in place to specifically disenfranchise us.

Why are we angry?...

Mostly because civilization as a whole has failed its young men in every possible category, to set up such a tribalistic and primitive system in the modern world.

Autists who once had dreams and ambition, would build great things to contribute to civilization such as the telephone, the mathematic system of Calculus, modern medicine, the internet, etc. They're being openly hated during this point in time by psychopathic elites, relegated to a life of eternal loneliness for having the audacity of being born wrong during the wrong era.

What did Chad do that entire time?

Fucking nothing, he didn't contribute shit that entire period of time. Yet he is the primary benefactor of a new age civilization that outcasts and shuns autists, consisting of the oxymoron of degenerate eugenicists in the form of a female selection of the dating pool.

It's the absurdity of this all, the utter injustice of being forced into this specific dark era of human history while others frivolously fuck around, that we feel robbed of love and affection to any meaningful extent. All we ask of is the basic human need for affection from civilization, it has utterly and completely failed to meet our demands.

If a system openly discriminates against you, abhors you, and fails to meet the needs that you can only receive from it...

Why would you continue to support such a system? Why would we continue to support such a system?

Why should I defend such a system from those who would seek to destroy it?

Yo, fuck normies.

That's what we're all trying to do tbh.

Normies bully & ridicule the very creators of the things they cannot be without everyday.

Normies are cancer

The noose is the only friend of the truecel