Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Fuck racism! BLM! Equality!

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Commander
★★
Those feminists zoomer whores always shout this..Imagine being such an activist and you basically discriminating in the dating world

But yet you’ll never see them with an short, ethnic, ricecel, ugly dudes

White and tall only. Not any of those? No problem, I’ll just be an Lesbian teeheeee. LGBT rights!!! Teeheee :foidSoy:

BBC theory works though.

fuck feminists, females, and cucks

"Just a preference teehee"

The truth is that a foid refusing the date a certain race or ethnicity is her admitting she believe they are an inferior race that does not belong in the gene pool. Foid sexual selection is the gate keeping of the gene pool.

"Just a preference teehee"

The truth is that a foid refusing the date a certain race or ethnicity is her admitting she believe they are an inferior race that does not belong in the gene pool. Foid sexual selection is the gate keeping of the gene pool.
Tbh, life is so unfair for men
BBC theory works though.
Oh yea, forgot to mention that. BBC comes second place

BLM never made it to UK lol, so much for that

BBC theory is still a thing I guess though, but other races like rices also have niche

Dis y u incel :soy::foidSoy:

Those feminists zoomer whores always shout this..Imagine being such an activist and you basically discriminating in the dating world

But yet you’ll never see them with an short, ethnic, ricecel, ugly dudes

White and tall only. Not any of those? No problem, I’ll just be an Lesbian teeheeee. LGBT rights!!! Teeheee :foidSoy:
The world's full of liars and hypocrites. It's unfortunate but it's a harsh truth.

My "liberal", mentally-ill White "oneitis" prefers Blonde Chads over short ethnicels.