Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck the gym

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
First of all, I'm not overweight. I am thin and healthy. Im sick and tired of hearing people in general telling me that I need to go the gym just because I'm skinny. As a collegecel and a wageslave at a fast-food restaurant, I don't have enough time to visit the gym because I'm busy doing other productive things like studying, going to classes throughout the week, doing homework assignments, working long shifts, exercising, etc. My stupid redpilled cousin told me, "girls like guys who invest time at the gym because it shows that you are a responsible and hard working person" wtf? You can still be productive, responsibility, or hard-working without going to the gym. In my case, there is no reason to go the gym, its not like I'm a skeleton and lack strength to do everyday tasks. I can lift heavy things. If girls don't want to date me because I don't go the gym, it means that they care about your physical appearance because if they really did care about your personality, they wouldnt care if you went to the gym or not. Going to the gym shouldn't be a factor that foids take into consideration when selecting a partner. We are not in the stone ages anymore. We are not cavemen.

If you already have good genetics but you are overweight, going to the gym will definitely help you look better but in my situation, I am not a Chad nor do I have an attractive face like a model. Hypothetically, if I do go the gym and develop a muscular, fit body, girls will still not be attracted to me because I don't have a handsome face. I'm not saying that I'm ugly, I just don't look good enough to find a female partner.

Last edited:
First of all, I'm not overweight. I am thin and healthy. Im sick and tired of hearing people in general telling me that I need to go the gym just because I'm skinny. As a collegecel and a wageslave at a fast-food restaurant, I don't have enough time to visit the gym because I'm busy doing other productive things like studying, going to classes throughout the week, doing homework assignments, working long shifts, exercising, etc. My stupid redpilled cousin told me, "girls like guys who invest time at thr gym because it shows that you are a responsible and hard working person" wtf? You can still be productive, responsibility, or hard-working without going to the gym. In my case, there is no reason to go the gym, its not like I'm a skeleton and lack strength to do everyday tasks. I can lift heavy things. If girls don't want to date me because I don't go the gym, it means that they care about your physical appearance because if they really did care about your personality, they wouldnt care if you went to the gym or not. Going to the gym shouldn't be a factor that foids take into consideration when selecting a partner. We are not in the stone ages anymore. We are not cavemen.

If you already have good genetics but you are overweight, going to the gym will definitely help you look better but in my situation, I am not a Chad nor do I have an attractive face like a model. Hypothetically, if I do go the gym and develop a muscular, fit body, girls will still not be attracted to me because I don't have a handsome face. I'm not saying that I'm ugly, I just don't look good enough to find a female partner.
gym is shit
its the core of blue and redpillers

gym is shit
its the core of blue and redpillers
Imagine investing time in the gym for more than 10 years and after all that hard work, they are still unable to get a gf. I'm sure many guys have been though this experience, but they won't admit it because they will be too embarrassed.

Imagine investing time in the gym for more than 10 years and after all that hard work, they are still unable to get a gf. I'm sure many guys have been though this experience, but they won't admit it because they will be too embarrassed.
of course. I know many currycels hitting the gym for nothing

girls like guys who invest time at thr gym because it shows that you are a responsible and hard working person" wtf? You can still be productive, responsibility, or hard-working without going to the gym
worker harder goy and pay your gym membership to goldstein to impress some foid who wont even look twice at you

worker harder goy and pay your gym membership to goldstein to impress some foid who wont even look twice at you
my local fitness center is called Goldstein

It's funny that people genuinely believe that a good physique can save shitty facial bone structure lol

The gayest and filthiest place on Earth.

The gym ruins my sleep because I can only go at night when no one is there

Even if you go to the gym you're not garantued to make any gains

First of all, I'm not overweight. I am thin and healthy. Im sick and tired of hearing people in general telling me that I need to go the gym just because I'm skinny. As a collegecel and a wageslave at a fast-food restaurant, I don't have enough time to visit the gym because I'm busy doing other productive things like studying, going to classes throughout the week, doing homework assignments, working long shifts, exercising, etc. My stupid redpilled cousin told me, "girls like guys who invest time at the gym because it shows that you are a responsible and hard working person" wtf? You can still be productive, responsibility, or hard-working without going to the gym. In my case, there is no reason to go the gym, its not like I'm a skeleton and lack strength to do everyday tasks. I can lift heavy things. If girls don't want to date me because I don't go the gym, it means that they care about your physical appearance because if they really did care about your personality, they wouldnt care if you went to the gym or not. Going to the gym shouldn't be a factor that foids take into consideration when selecting a partner. We are not in the stone ages anymore. We are not cavemen.

The gym can ascend me a little but I still definitely need surgery for sure

Gym is pointless for ricecels without steroids

Plus gym stops morning wood for me probably because of low t

Physical training is for Neets like me

(I'm still studying a degree)

ye I cba with that, tried it in my younger days and had no motivation whatsoever to keep it goin, now I just do push ups at home an free weights but it does nothin, even that I'm so lazy. I've always been slim as well, I always wear 2 layers underneath my hoodie to mask how slim I am.

For me, the gym is mostly for health reasons, diminishing your chances of getting your ass kicked by chad and for respect from other guys. Before gyming I would get bullied and shit on but now both men and foids don't say shit to me as I would beat their ass (hopefully)