Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Fuck the holidays

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Tommarow is thankscucking a faggot ass soy ass holiday where a bunch of normalfaggots get together with their boomer gay ass family and eat unholy amounts of garbage ass food.

FUCK THE HOLIDAYS
FUCK FAMILY
I HOPE EVERY ONE DIES
FUCK ALL YOU HAPPY FAGGOTS

I'm not thankful for anything im a subhuman ugly piece of genetic dead end flith trash with nothing in life.

I'm not a UScel so I don't have to suffer.
But I heard you guys get days off for this.
Mogs me.

I'm not a UScel so I don't have to suffer.
But I heard you guys get days off for this.
Mogs me.
Im neet so it doesn't matter what day is off and what isn't off in the United cucks of America

gringocels on suicide watch

Im neet so it doesn't matter what day is off and what isn't off in the United cucks of America
Very nice lifestyle, I wish I could steal it from you. :feelslala:

I always have holiday I am just drunk

Just murder me and take my life then please

Everyday is holiday to me.
Everyday is holiday to me.

I have to be with my mentally abusive relatives tomorrow :feelsrope:

Please end me

"No little buddy, death is never the answer! Now go back to living your life while I fuck this short qt god damn incel piece of shit."

I have to be with my mentally abusive relatives tomorrow :feelsrope:
Fuck them don't go. Let everyone know how much you despise them. Spit in thERZe face fight them make them suffER for their crimes of being mentally abusive don't take shit from your fuckin gay ass family. Family is fuckin worthless im banned from my grandmother's house because broke a coffee pot over my uncles head and broke his wife's wrist cuz they tried to tell me get a job and stop being a failure
View attachment 172439

"No little buddy, death is never the answer! Now go back to living your life while I fuck this short qt god damn incel piece of shit."
Ok boomer

Fuck them don't go. Let everyone know how much you despise them. Spit in thERZe face fight them make them suffER for their crimes of being mentally abusive don't take shit from your fuckin gay ass family. Family is fuckin worthless im banned from my grandmother's house because broke a coffee pot over my uncles head and broke his wife's wrist cuz they tried to tell me get a job and stop being a failure
I was exaggerating a little bit but yea