Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Fuck wudu

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
And pisslam altogether… for someone who loves to constantly fart in my wagie cagie, pisslam is a highly inconvenient and stifling shit, mang.

Imagine being shackled & controlled postmortem by a sandmang warlord 14 centuries later :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Amas 2019 GIF by AMAs

I just want the part of islam where foids are chained to their husbands...

You only need to do it when praying, right? :feelshehe:

I suppose many would lose faith when faced with the brutal, unending reality of being a subhuman, shunned by most and robbed of the basic experiences that a majority might have, while witnessing rampant moral degeneracy, foid privilege, and hypergamy wreck the world we know; others may cling closer. :feelsjuice:

You only need to do it when praying, right? :feelshehe:

I suppose many would lose faith when faced with the brutal, unending reality of being a subhuman, shunned by most and robbed of the basic experiences that a majority might have, while witnessing rampant moral degeneracy, foid privilege, and hypergamy wreck the world we know; others may cling closer. :feelsjuice:
Jfl at all abrahamists, especially jihadicels who literally bend over for skydaddy :feelsEhh:

Islam is pathetic, glad I wasn't born into a muslim family at least.

Islam is the only religion that treats foids how they are meant to be treated and deserve credit as a result