Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCKING AJAXSLUT IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
Thoughts on AJ another IT tard

31093.jpg

XD

"Muh estrogen muh" can't you really come up with something more original than that?

Btw I have heard you got vaccinated, is it true?

absolutely brutal

"Muh estrogen muh" can't you really come up with something more original than that?

Btw I have heard you got vaccinated, is it true?
i haven't :smonk:

lmao why did @Pendejo resign from being a mod and request ban?

-------------------:feelsLightsaber:-------------------
------:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:-------

S̖̍i̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̍̎̄̅̿̑̆l̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗e̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑n̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇c̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈e̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̪̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈̊ ̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̪̫̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈̊͂a̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̪̫̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈̊͂n̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̪̫̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈̊͂d̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̪̫̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈̊͂ ̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̪̫̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈̊͂s̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̪̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈̊o̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈r̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇r̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑o̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗w̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̍̎̄̅̿̑̆

S̖̍i̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̍̎̄̅̿̑̆l̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗e̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑n̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇c̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈e̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̪̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈̊ ̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̪̫̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈̊͂a̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̪̫̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈̊͂n̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̪̫̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈̊͂d̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̪̫̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈̊͂ ̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̪̫̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈̊͂s̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̪̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈̊o̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̩̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇̈r̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̦̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑̇r̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̥̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗͑o̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̤̍̎̄̅̿̑̆̐͒͗w̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̍̎̄̅̿̑̆

Additional comments: Not only you shared your account with NickGurr, but you also had the nerve to blatantly lie to me on Discord when I confronted you about it.

You can read the rules HERE

This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

You have been permanently banned.

Note:
Warnings expire by default after 1 month, if you reach a high enough warning level (60% - 90%) you will get a temporary ban, reaching 100% warning will result in a permanent ban.

If you have any question feel free to reply to this PM.

Are you SikKunt or just memeing?

[QUOTE="-BrettyBoy-, post: 7331875, member: 17124"

are you related to @Chopin ?