Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fucking bitch rejects and humiliates a man taken for granted

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/sjw1tb/internet_friend_caught_feelings_and_after_i/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Guy’s probably heart broken. A whole year for nothing. Mind you tho, what was the point of her posting the message onto inceltears? Clearly to humiliate him, he never said anything misogynistic to her which is what incels are associated with so what was really the point? These are the same people that say incels should “fix their personality” and then they turn around an mock guys who legitimately try to be nice.

Ugly fucking skinny ass Asian bitch, full of damn makeup to hide your hideous ass Asian features. Go fuck yourself you gook
989C9482 B186 44B5 8759 A547AFDED200

It’s the same energy as when femoids tell men they are struggling due to being insecure but will also tell men they struggle because of being a narcissist. Femoids do nothing but contradict themselves.

My respect for women grows everyday:fuk:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/sjw1tb/internet_friend_caught_feelings_and_after_i/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Guy’s probably heart broken. A whole year for nothing. Mind you tho, what was the point of her posting the message onto inceltears? Clearly to humiliate him, he never said anything misogynistic to her which is what incels are associated with so what was really the point? These are the same people that say incels should “fix their personality” and then they turn around an mock guys who legitimately try to be nice.

Ugly fucking skinny ass Asian bitch, full of damn makeup to hide your hideous ass Asian features. Go fuck yourself you gook
View attachment 570799

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 84
I hate women

She took down the post here’s what the screenshot she posted was
3511A65E EB74 4740 9FBE 5D08C1EDCE5F

She took down the post here’s what the screenshot she posted was
View attachment 570814
Unfortunately he didn't realize that if the foid actually liked him back, she wouldn't jerk him around for a year in a "friendship (i.e. friendzone)"
classic bluepill mistake

Unfortunately he didn't realize that if the foid actually liked him back, she wouldn't jerk him around for a year in a "friendship (i.e. friendzone)"
classic bluepill mistake
Indeed, I don’t think he’ll ever fall for this shit again. Or at least I hope not or else he’d be a willful clown

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back