Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious fucking brutal seen in teen wolf

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
so there is a guy named stiles he basically asked a chad scott to tell her if she liked him but he didnt, he instead kissed her and stiles found it brutal buddy boyos this is not even 1 percent that we go through everyday. but at the end stiles is a high tiehr normie that gets action more thant any of ua

Why are you watching teen wolf?

What's Teen Wolf, again? :feelssus:

Sounds like a foid show, to be honest; though I'll admit I don't watch many movies/TV shows anyways. :smonk:

What's Teen Wolf, again? :feelssus:

Sounds like a foid show, to be honest; though I'll admit I don't watch many movies/TV shows anyways. :smonk:
its like a werewolf movie u will enjoy it and it has alot of sex and kisses.

Grew up with that movie, and to be fair, Stiles was not one of us in the least. Had a social life, liked talking to people, was invited to parties, was cool with the basketball team, even had a female sidekick that didn't get any speaking lines that I know of. If anything I'd say chubby was probably closer to being an incel for pretty obvious reasons.