Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Fucking fatass Michael Rudman attempts mass shooting at Mons Venus nightclub, is thwarted in comical fashion.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Here we see a bunch of people outside of the Mons Venus nightclub in Tampa, Florida. To the right of the door is the security guard.

And then? With a glaring flashlight, wearing a devil mask, and with "kill" and "darkk one" written on his arms, stomps 44-year-old Michael Rudman into the scene. Flashlight in his left hand, pistol at his side in his right hand. He just opens the door. Security guard grabs the gun, Rudman gives a halfhearted resistance and drops his weapon. Tumbles forward. Security guard picks up the weapon and POINTS IT AT RUDMAN, but Rudman decides to take a break to fix his mask and then lunge at an armed man. Pants around his ankles. He falls to the ground and is swamped.

It's so stupid, I have to believe it's staged. But I look into it, apparently a real arrest was made and Rudman was held without bond. I don't know anyone who loves their friends that much to fake a shooting and go to real jail you can't get bailed out of.

Last edited:
This nigga needed more preparation lol.

It’s like he wanted to get caught. He got all the attention a shooting would have given him with, presumably, less jail time

It’s like he wanted to get caught. He got all the attention a shooting would have given him with, presumably, less jail time
Are you a ricecel ? :feelswhere:

Here we see a bunch of people outside of the Mons Venus nightclub in Tampa, Florida. To the right of the door is the security guard.

And then? With a glaring flashlight, wearing a devil mask, and with "kill" and "darkk one" written on his arms, stomps 44-year-old Michael Rudman into the scene. Flashlight in his left hand, pistol at his side in his right hand. He just opens the door. Security guard grabs the gun, Rudman gives a halfhearted resistance and drops his weapon. Tumbles forward. Security guard picks up the weapon and POINTS IT AT RUDMAN, but Rudman decides to take a break to fix his mask and then lunge at an armed man. Pants around his ankles. He falls to the ground and is swamped.

It's so stupid, I have to believe it's staged. But I look into it, apparently a real arrest was made and Rudman was held without bond. I don't know anyone who loves their friends that much to fake a shooting and go to real jail you can't get bailed out of.

View attachment 1040045
sonic-tails.gif

What im shocked is how dumb this kike was. Imagine being a kike and having low IQ

Rudman is a German and Ashkenazi Jewish surname, and may refer to:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back