Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking hate foids

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
I hate foids, I want to kill every one of them, gouge out their eyes and watch them understand who the real alpha is, not some tall cute monkey, but a true dominant, I would break every bone, mock them as best I could (in gta), maybe take, do 300 operations, and humiliate them? they say he gave her a chance, took it away, called her ugly, this will be a test for her, let her experience the same thing as us

Based. You should go to a sorority house and either shoot it up with an AR or perform a mass acid attack

Based. You should go to a sorority house and either shoot it up with an AR or perform a mass acid attack
I don't think that the life of 10 foids is worth mine, if I can somehow kill 10k at once (in GTA) then I will do it without any problems

I hate foids, I want to kill every one of them, gouge out their eyes and watch them understand who the real alpha is, not some tall cute monkey, but a true dominant, I would break every bone, mock them as best I could (in gta), maybe take, do 300 operations, and humiliate them? they say he gave her a chance, took it away, called her ugly, this will be a test for her, let her experience the same thing as us
bro think he the vililan

I don't think that the life of 10 foids is worth mine, if I can somehow kill 10k at once (in GTA) then I will do it without any problems
120 would be pretty good. Show up at a party or something with a lot of people. Bring moltov cocktails too

try harder IT larper

Bro said "who the real alpha is" :feelskek:
Yeah pretty dumb. Going mass shooter is based, but it doesn’t make you alpha. It’s just you getting your sweet sweet revenge.

You’re still a beta in society and will either go to jail and get ass raped by Tyrone, or have to shoot yourself before the cops PU. I personally would shoot myself, but ideally take a few cops out first

Yeah pretty dumb. Going mass shooter is based, but it doesn’t make you alpha. It’s just you getting your sweet sweet revenge.

You’re still a beta in society and will either go to jail and get ass raped by Tyrone, or have to shoot yourself before the cops PU. I personally would shoot myself, but ideally take a few cops out first
the best way to escape is some fast n furious shit, and a boat to China ready to go!

i just thought of an old memory when a narcissistic foid decided to accuse me of having a crush on her

All Feminist, Metoo, LGBT, and Lesbian all deserve it