Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking hookers is so depressing

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
But it´s the only way to get sex for me.

After driving for 30 minutes the first hooker I contacted earlier rejected me "Oh, I forgot, I have an appointment at the hairdresser. You can come back in two hours if you want"

Then I went to another hooker who I could tell was completely disgusted by my appearance. Literally giving me a bj for 10 seconds just so I could get hard and every minute "did you cum yet? Come on, cum"

Paid 50€ to get humiliated.

I honestly don´t know why I even bother living anymore. Even if I got a wife sometime in the future it can´t erase a lifetime of being treated like an ugly, convicted pedophile by women.

I spend tons of time on my looks and career, but women just shit all over my efforts. I wear expensive designer clothes, got an expensive haircut, stay in shape, yet people don´t give the slightest fuck. Never get eye contact by anyone when walking through the streets. It´s literally like I´m invisible.

You have no standards if you fuck hookers tbh. Just imagine... Eww.

We have no choice but to rope.

You have no standards if you fuck hookers tbh. Just imagine... Eww.
I either...

a) fuck hookers, feel like shit and lose money and get humiliated

b) go out and get mass rejected by civilian girls, losing more money and seeing good looking couples everywhere, enjoying life while I feel like shit and getting humiliated

c) LDAR and be clinically depressed

I either...

a) fuck hookers, feel like shit and lose money and get humiliated

b) go out and get mass rejected by civilian girls, losing more money and seeing good looking couples everywhere, enjoying life while I feel like shit and getting humiliated

c) LDAR and be clinically depressed
You are supposed to choose c), silly.

Describe your face or post someone who you resemble

what does a blowjob feel like?

You obviously hired a pathetic hooker. Has happened with me in the past and after that I too felt that hookers are useless. But that was in the past. You need to find the right hookers. You need to look at my Thailand thread.

True. I get get off to the girl getting off to me. She either getting off to me or my money. Depressing if she wants my money.

That first situation is fucking brutal

The second situation happened to me. She wanted me to hurry up and cum while she texted tyrone the whole time.

Describe your face or post someone who you resemble
I´ve already been rated by life/women which is all that matters. I have an unattractive face. I sent u a pm with my face.
You obviously hired a pathetic hooker. Has happened with me in the past and after that I too felt that hookers are useless. But that was in the past. You need to find the right hookers. You need to look at my Thailand thread.
I was treated like chad in Thailand. As soon as the plane landed in my home country I was back to being completely invisible to women again.

True. I get get off to the girl getting off to me. She either getting off to me or my money. Depressing if she wants my money.

Same. She has to at least pretend to like me. If she acts like a cunt I go soft.

Same. She has to at least pretend to like me. If she acts like a cunt I go soft.
A lot of us are like this. Which is totally contrary to the cuckit belief that we promote rape.

The only really good part about sex after years of destroying your dick daily masturbating multiple times is the emotional connection and intimacy. You'll never get the pleasure of having decent sex with the girl you love while looking her in the eyes and smiling. Amazing kinky sex with a hooker can't compare.

Don't waste your money dude :/

You got a bj FAKECEL OUTTTTT

Fuck. That's brutal.

Yeah, I feel you. I'd never fuck a hooker.