Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking JewTube banned me for pro-Russian comment

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Fucking communist nigger kikes. I made one comment criticizing past American invasions and how it's hypocritical to be harping against Russia for invading Ukraine when the US has a history of invading the Middle East. Within minutes my ability to comment on literally any video is taken away.

I hate KikeTube so fucking much. It's a just a smidge above reddit with how pozzed it is.

That's how you know you're on the right side of history.

iu

You should advocate for "Canada" to get the same treatment. :feelsLSD:

They have an advanced algorithm that deletes comments with certain words in a certain order.
If you were to type something like “Jews did 9/11” it would be immediately deleted.

I remember back in 2005 when YouTube was still new. You could watch music videos with no ads before them. Ads didn't start on YouTube untill 2015, after that it was all over.

They have an advanced algorithm that deletes comments with certain words in a certain order.
If you were to type something like “Jews did 9/11” it would be immediately deleted.
I just tested that and it actually gets deleted. Holy Hell.

Yeah, I knew that much already, but it looks like they've broadened the scope and conditions of what the software catches. Anything loosely resembling anything anti-narrative is either banned outright or sent to a human moderator who is usually some Marxist communist pink/purple haired, pierced, feminist with at least three abortions under her belt who REEEEs at the comment and (((shuts it down))).

I just tested that and it actually gets deleted. Holy Hell.
You can try it with anything

Type “I love Jews and Jewish culture” it will stay. Anything else gets shoad!

I banned google from my life

They lost me when they disabled dislikes

The (((narrative))) will collapse under any kind of scrutiny, which is why all criticism must be systematically banned

I remember back in 2005 when YouTube was still new. You could watch music videos with no ads before them. Ads didn't start on YouTube untill 2015, after that it was all over.
I think they did used ads back then but they were just banner ads that they put at the bottom of the videos that you could click out of.

commenting on jtube is a waste of time and effort.

YouTube isn’t as cool anymore since it became a viable business :feelsjuice: but also the reason people are harping against Russia is because that invasion actually matters since it affects us.

Huh. I've been making pro russia comments for quite a few days. Mine is still up.

It's been getting worse since then. The ads on the youtube app are unbearable, usually an unskippable 15 second ad followed by another longer ad (but this time you can skip it) and ads in the middle of the video :reeeeee::reeeeee: And newpipe will never be as good as the official app.

Thankfully, they didn't delete my content...

Last edited:
Are you sure you said that with the same respect? You didn't say something like fuck jew, niggers, or something ?

Are you sure you said that with the same respect? You didn't say something like fuck jew, niggers, or something ?
:feelsseriously:

"To Undo a Jew is charity and not a sin."
-Christopher Marlowe

I think they did used ads back then but they were just banner ads that they put at the bottom of the videos that you could click out of.
Oh I never noticed those.

that's why i watch only, no account. also use ublock. no ads to support jews

I've literally never got a warning from YouTube for any of my comments. I've always assumed they practiced shadow banning. I had no idea they could do some actual bans.

Fucking communist nigger kikes. I made one comment criticizing past American invasions and how it's hypocritical to be harping against Russia for invading Ukraine when the US has a history of invading the Middle East. Within minutes my ability to comment on literally any video is taken away.

I hate KikeTube so fucking much. It's a just a smidge above reddit with how pozzed it is.
Yes youtube comment section is complete garbage with censorship. I dont even insult people directly and still watch my comments get deleted by a spam filter.

You know you're up against a collective of pussies when they mass report responses that hands them an L riddled with clown emojis as the cherry on top :bigbrain:

Support Ukraine you stupid goy. :feelsLSD:

that's why i watch only, no account. also use ublock. no ads to support jews
I have ad block extensions.:feelsthink:

I've literally never got a warning from YouTube for any of my comments. I've always assumed they practiced shadow banning. I had no idea they could do some actual bans.
I didn't get a warning either. It's all shadow bans.

Yes youtube comment section is complete garbage with censorship. I dont even insult people directly and still watch my comments get deleted by a spam filter.

You know you're up against a collective of pussies when they mass report responses that hands them an L riddled with clown emojis as the cherry on top :bigbrain:
I was very careful not to use insults or trigger phrases. I have to assume it was mass reported. There's no fucking way it was an AI filter.

Support Ukraine you stupid goy. :feelsLSD:
This, but unironically.