Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting fucking niggers on the train smoking

abajojo

abajojo

anxietycel
★★★
hotboxing the fucking subway car being an unbearable nuisance like the niggers they are making me smell of smoke so ill get fired from work i never want to go more ER than when i experience niggers being insufferable im fucking coughing from their niggersmoke getting into my lungs and even when someone confronts them they dont give a fuck and blast that shit in their face like holy fuck could you be any less tolerable the train is a no smoking zone and they dont fucking care and nothing fucking happens if someone reports them i actually want to execute all public smokers i dont think there is a single group i hate more on this planet (yes you heard that right)

hotboxing the fucking subway car being an unbearable nuisance like the niggers they are making me smell of smoke so ill get fired from work i never want to go more ER than when i experience niggers being insufferable im fucking coughing from their niggersmoke getting into my lungs and even when someone confronts them they dont give a fuck and blast that shit in their face like holy fuck could you be any less tolerable the train is a no smoking zone and they dont fucking care and nothing fucking happens if someone reports them i actually want to execute all public smokers i dont think there is a single group i hate more on this planet (yes you heard that right)
GET HIGH BRO! Then put on some music for the ride home.

GET HIGH BRO! Then put on some music for the ride home.
WHEN THEY BLAST THEIR FUCKING MUSIC TOO FUCK OOOOFFFFFFFFFF I DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR SHITTY NOISE YOU ARE NOT COOL YOU ARE A NUISANCE TO SOCIETY

WHEN THEY BLAST THEIR FUCKING MUSIC TOO FUCK OOOOFFFFFFFFFF I DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR SHITTY NOISE YOU ARE NOT COOL YOU ARE A NUISANCE TO SOCIETY
I may be a nuisance, But if i had the oppertunity to get high, I would!

Thats what id do atleast, Id move closer and find a seat and slip by unoticed, Id sit and wait for the air to fill my lungs, As the niggas draw more and more, I would be baked on my last 15 min walk home, And no im not doing drugs, This is a fictional scenario.

Imagine how music would sound like when baked!

bump because the niggers this morning have had me pissed all day