Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCKING PISSES ME OFF. Women get better jobs, make more money, live better social/sexual lives and STILL THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT INEQUALITY.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN SERIOUSLY HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?

Even if we take sex and love and all that bullshit out of the equation. WOMEN HAVE IT SO MUCH BETTER THAN MEN.

They just have everything handed over to them nowadays. Employers, the government, men - they all bend over backwards to help women. And the most fucking privileged pieces of shit are usually the ones that talk the loudest about women's right and whatnot.

I seriously fucking hate this world.

A much much more serious problem will be if really innovative men will be driven out of the job market or careers and such. Say what you will but its usually a few white guys who somehow someway manage to move mountains and create large industries and growth.

LOL if that will be gone by replacing them with femaloids.

Cliffs: It is over.

They will get as much as they can get. Such greed.

They want it all in the easiest mode possible

They want to eat their cake and have it too.

Bitches gonna bitch, news at 11.

But normies are proud to be (((brainwashed)))

Water is wet.
Women = tutorial island
Men = hard difficulty
Incel = legendary difficulty :feelsrope:

Blame the men who started this. Fuck them

Just think, one day it will become so ridiculous that they'll have their rights taken away.

Sex aside, their standards of living are so much higher it's ridiculous. Thousands of IG followers, tons of friends to hangout with, automatically put in jobs via quotas, and they are worshiped just for existing. They all have their own apartments and houses, and they're always modern and luxurious. I've never seen a foid drive an old car either, let alone using an older phone model.

Women themselves prove they don't deserve rights
full

God, I HATE foids with every fibre of my being :reeeeee:
I hate them more than Hitler because they abort more than him and are more eugenic.

Wahmen are disadvantaged silly inkel! Wahmen get paid less!

Years after it has been debunked countless times, people still parrot that stupid phrase.

I hate them more than Hitler because they abort more than him and are more eugenic.

It’s ragefuel :feelsree:

They all look so fucking smug because they have everything handed to them. You can see it in the the way they talk, walk and act. Their general demeanor towards non-chads is telling. Life has always been easy for foids compared to men, I’ve never believed that nonsense about them being oppressed in the past. Middle Eastern countries like Iran are the only based ones in history for keeping foids on a leash.

I really wish men like us can just take up arms and go ER on this earth, seriously something needs to be done

It’s ragefuel :feelsree:

They all look so fucking smug because they have everything handed to them. You can see it in the the way they talk, walk and act. Their general demeanor towards non-chads is telling. Life has always been easy for foids compared to men, I’ve never believed that nonsense about them being oppressed in the past. Middle Eastern countries like Iran are the only based ones in history for keeping foids on a leash.
The beatings will continue until moral improves. Such greed.

girls live in tutorial mode

They only see the lives of the chads they date and assume all men live those lives.

These companies and corporations are fucking cucked beyond all belief. Women with barely any experience and who are even thieves can get $18 per hour jobs while we get fuck all. I'm so sick of this world's bullshit.

Yeah, betabuxx is not even an option for most males. Incel working a wagecuck job makes less than an office Becky who does nothing but talk and stare at spreadsheets.

They all look so fucking smug because they have everything handed to them. You can see it in the the way they talk, walk and act.