Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCKING SLUTS FUCK THEM ALLLLLL (tbh) GTFIH

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
HAD TO WORK WITH THESE SLUTS TODAY FOR SCHOOL (10 OF THEM). THEY ALWAYS LAUGH AT ME WHEN IM TALKING DISCUSTING WHORES.

THIS TIME I SAID SOMETHING AND THIS BITCH SHE KEPT LAUGING AND LAUGHING (she looked at her friend).

I WAS LIKE DAFUQ YALL LAUGHING AT, EVERY DAY AND ALWAYS WHEN IM TALKING.
SHE SAID THE WAY YOU TALK IN ENGLISH AND I SAID OHH SO YOU GUYS ARE LAUGING AT ME.

SHE AND THE OTHER GIRLS NO NO OFFCOURSE NOT (THEIR INSTINCTS KICKED IN THEY HAD TO HELP EACH OTHER LYING).

THEY LITTERALY SEE ME AS A DORK WHO SAYS STUPID THINGS, IS NOT SMART AND HAS A WEIRD ACCENT.

EVERY SINGLE THING LITERALLY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU SLUTS. I TRIED BEHAVING NORMAL AND YET THEY LAUGH AT ME.

JUST WANNA KILL MYSELF NOW, FUCK THEM AL FUCK THEIR FAMILIES FUCK THEIR EXSISTENCE. I WANNA QUIT SCHOOL CANCERRRRRR.

I TRY FOR INSTANCE EXPLAINING THINGS TO ANOTHER STUDENT THEY LAUGH, I SAY THAT I DONT, KNOW THEY LAUGH. ESPECIALLY TODAY IM NOT THE CLASSCLOWN THE THINGS I SAY ARENT FUNNY.

inb4 mehh they like you: zero IOI's, confirmed 4/10 sandnigger

Who want to help me shoot up these sluts

Last edited:
Just don't talk to them ? That's what i do with everyone at school no eye contact, no handshakes, nothing. They eventually won't be able to see you and you can studycel in a calm, peaceful atmosphere.
Probably only works if you're diagnosed tho you will still have to do those shitty group assignments.

How'd you end up working with 10 other bitches a group project or something? Don't take these dumb bitches seriously they aren't even worth the anger really lol. Silly hoes, I'd try to bang one if i was you ;)

Go ER on them. You've got the perfect chance.

Omg iget mad reading this but also laughed because i wasnt in your position at that moment. Lmao these bitches should get deepthroated by 50cm bbc

Last edited:
Btw are you ethnic? Curry? Whats your accent

Please don't make threats. We're safer here than on Reddit but we're not invulnerable and I'd hate for us to have to move again.

They need to be tied between two heavy duty tractors and have their limbs slowly torn apart

then make them undERstand you

Kidnap one by one, rape them and sell them to the ISIS slave market.

Tell them if that that keep laughing at you, they’ll be dangERous consequeNCes

ITT incels cope about things they will never do

Just don't talk to them ? That's what i do with everyone at school no eye contact, no handshakes, nothing. They eventually won't be able to see you and you can studycel in a calm, peaceful atmosphere.
Probably only works if you're diagnosed tho you will still have to do those shitty group assignments.

this

thought i was the only one lol

how hard is it to just never talk to anyone, no eye contact, whatever. last semester i was a total mute, worked just fine. then again he's fucked if he has a group project.

this

thought i was the only one lol

how hard is it to just never talk to anyone, no eye contact, whatever. last semester i was a total mute, worked just fine. then again he's fucked if he has a group project.

The problem is we NEED to talk with each other no exceptions

"Ewa kechs niet lachen."

Work on your own part and ignore them/don’t help them as much as possible. Femoids are cruel, selfish, souplesse creatures.

You know what, OP, don't listen to those who say go Nicolas Cruz, Marc Lepine or Elliot Rodger. You should CHOose yourself.

@Letting Go

Nah, you gotta GO CHO! He went to two different locations to Cho and he got 37 deaths on his name or something.

He was also based as fuck. What I liked about Lepine, however, is that he separated the men from the women and then started murdering as many women as he could.

He was also based as fuck. What I liked about Lepine, however, is that he separated the men from the women and then started murdering as many women as he could.
I see what you mean. I think OP could combine the CHOices.

i wouldnt pay them no mind since i dont considered women human

i don't mind sluts i just want them to have sex with me