Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fucking tired of this life, go watch the news in a bit. I'm going to be famous soon. Getting ready to do a mass sho

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
pping spree for healthy food. I'm tired of this life with no gains due to poor nutrition. I'm going to buy all the healthy food they have! I'll be on the news as the guy who bought all the chicken, fish, rice, beans, vegetables and oatmeal they had. JFL if you ain't mass shopping for healthy foods.

Stop trolling go ER or rope

Minecraft is a hell of a game.

ERing accomplishes nothing, incels are already inFAMOUS, nothing to be gained besides more normies getting assmad

ERing accomplishes nothing, incels are already inFAMOUS, nothing to be gained besides more normies getting assmad
Jfl at not reading the thread

pping spree for healthy food. I'm tired of this life with no gains due to poor nutrition. I'm going to buy all the healthy food they have! I'll be on the news as the guy who bought all the chicken, fish, rice, beans, vegetables and oatmeal they had. JFL if you ain't mass shopping for healthy foods.
fedbaiting

Probably ordering a burger for my dinner tonight :feelsjuice:.

I like watches. Check this one out.

iu

The FBI doesn’t care if you think you are trolling.

I'm going to go ER.

Why would you go to the emergency response? Hope the rice is not that bad.
If the ambulance takes me to the ER because of the shitty rice, I'm going to go ER.

Based, if you were that rich you wouldn’t be on here.

Top tier trolling, I can just picture all the CIA lurkers on the verge of a heart attack :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back