Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking whores are everywhere in the city.

• Thread starter decembrist_kirillov
  • Start date
decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Avoid people at all cost
-
Revealing clothes ass whores

Creepshot time :ahegao:

yeah but can you afford to fuck them legally?

do you go to university cities..... thats :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Fucking whores cant fully dress themselves

You wouldn't complain if you were chad

the jewish zuckberg never tires of showing reels of manchester whores at night when they go to parties or discos, this has gone viral and today whores in various cities around the world are imitating the same. thank was that not to the jewish.

Dont leave your room

Revealing clothes ass whores
At universities it is the worst. Sometimes they wear revealing shit like crop tops, tank tops, and short shorts even in winter where I live, even when it is really cold. And then of course when the weather gets warmer you see foids wearing the most revealing shit. Because they are in sports bras and super short shorts, and at that point they may as well just wear a two piece swimsuit or a bikini.

They're being protected by the state. I don't see why if im being discriminated then they should be discriminated as well.

At universities it is the worst. Sometimes they wear revealing shit like crop tops, tank tops, and short shorts even in winter where I live, even when it is really cold. And then of course when the weather gets warmer you see foids wearing the most revealing shit. Because they are in sports bras and super short shorts, and at that point they may as well just wear a two piece swimsuit or a bikini.
:reeeeee: