Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Fuentes on a podcast with boons

you know that beaner is a mexican right? Not even an intelligent one, he's one of those 85 IQ brownoids from mexico city

you know that beaner is a mexican right? Not even an intelligent one, he's one of those 85 IQ brownoids from mexico city
Based america will be taken over by hispanic bvlls breeding out niggers & crackers

> (((Fuentes)))

:feelskek:

Based america will be taken over by hispanic bvlls breeding out niggers & crackers
People don't realize that white + latino couples regardless of gender order literally means more white people as the native gets bred out as each generation passes

People don't realize that white + latino couples regardless of gender order literally means more white people as the native gets bred out as each generation passes
Yea pretty much.

dn watch but lol

He’s only like 25% mexican. Technically passes under the Nuremberg race laws

I’m not one of his fans though, I’m largely quite indifferent to him

I felt like I got dumber hearing these women talk.

I'm nearly half way into this podcast and I've already became a big fan of Nick Fuentes.
I've been watching him since AFPAC 3, his political conference, and I'm seriously impressed with his knowledge, articulation, and positions. I would love to see him become King Nicholas I.

I've been watching him since AFPAC 3, his political conference, and I'm seriously impressed with his knowledge, articulation, and positions. I would love to see him become King Nicholas I.
Lol I’ve known about him since I was 15.

Can you summarise the video for me, I can’t go through the pain of actually watching it.
Basically talks about race & iq, the truth behind Hitler & the Holocaust, the debate about trannies and fags, says nigger a couple times, etc.