Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FullTimeLoser Vs Sparrow's Song; A debate for the ages

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
50 seconds and I can see how the rest of the vid would go already

Both voicemog me, fuck it's far beyond over.

both brutally voice mogs me

yeah guy i'm tottally an inkler just like you guys tihi
I never said that you are not an incel and I'm not even talking to you. I was talking to Diocel so please mind your own business.

Oh okay. I'm sorry for using that emoji.

What about this one? -> :cool:
Tell me foid. Are we ethnics so disgusting to you? That you won't even consider the possibility of dating us? Why is looks everything to you? Why are you all like this?
both brutally voice mogs me
I voicemog both of them

Tell me foid. Are we ethnics so disgusting to you? That you won't even consider the possibility of dating us? Why is looks everything to you? Why are you all like this?

I voicemog both of them
I'm not a foid and my first thread was me making fun of white supremacists. I don't hate anyone.

I'm not a foid and my first thread was me making fun of white supremacists. I don't hate anyone.
Then why won't you date us? Why do you reject us for tge good looking guys every fucking time and then lie to us about how personality and attitude and being nice etc matters

Then why won't you date us? Why do you reject us for tge good looking guys every fucking time and then lie to us about how personality and attitude and being nice etc matters
??? Me?? But I'm an incel man not a girl.

geniunly wanna of the most obvious larps. the mods really are getting soft
Paranoid much? Mods know I'm a man and that's all I care about. You are not even a mod so stop acting like one please. Next!!

They both sound bad. As if one was high and the other had autism.

Are you the Indian version of Jordan Barrett?

Sounds like two tall Chads arguing:feelsrope:

Why did I already watched 10 minutes of this? Not one (more) second.

Tfw when foids send you nudes

I was never send nudes my entire life. In fact foids don't even want to talk to me on Discord JFL. Voicemogged hard too.

It's fucking over. Mogged so hard.

Tfw when foids send you nudes

I was never send nudes my entire life. In fact foids don't even want to talk to me on Discord JFL. Voicemogged hard too.

It's fucking over. Mogged so hard.
Not only would she send him nudes, but also write his name on her belly button
23c8298dbee8a04115d769c4bcbe5d11

Well I'm not a foid or whatever. I'm an incel fyi
No offense if you're not a woman, but from the 15+ posts I've seen from you, you definitely type like one.

Jfl when he brought in his boy to tag team you, and then he ended up getting betrayed instead. That shit was hilarious.

Last edited:
Lol sparrow got voice mogged hard, could barely hear when he was talking :feelskek:. Good job purging these cucks btw.

Sup sparrow

I'm not even Sparrow

such a "based trucel"
The man tried to send me these as proof of his innocence. Fucking idiot.
Jfl when he brought in his boy to tag team you, and then he ended up getting betrayed instead. That shit was hilarious.
He was tryna convince people this wasn't simping
20201117 052340

His voice sounds better so I think he wins

Well I'm not a foid or whatever. I'm an incel fyi
That's like someone says you throw like a girl and you reply "I'm not a girl why would you say that?" Unnecessary tbh

That's like someone says you throw like a girl and you reply "I'm not a girl why would you say that?" Unnecessary tbh
Also, who the fuck says 'fyi'?