Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funny how normies and foids say that "Everyone goes through a tough time"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Yet they will kill themselves if they are in my situation. They cry over shit like getting quarantined. Like nigga I have been living my whole life like quarantine :lul::lul::lul:.
Foids cry about how hard it is being a woman in job industry yet they don't have to much work and still get the same amount paid as fellow male coworkers. I have seen it myself. They always give the excuse of periods or some shit and cuck bosses allow them to do that . So much for muh "wAgE gAp" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:.

wage gap is an utter meme. and quarantine for me was pretty cosy imo, you basically get to LDAR

This is true, they are weak, and they don't know the meaning of "tough time." Especially the foids, who are handed everything in life almost literally on a silver platter. :blackpill::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back