Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Funny that girls want a guy to be open and vulnerable to have leverage but also say it’s bad if he’s insecure.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
The real determiner in insecurity being bad isn’t insecurity but how people want people to be controlled. “Be open and vulnerable” is Machiavellian code for be easy for me to dominate because I want you.

“Get a man who loves you wants you etc”. Or other phrases.

They want ugly men to stfu and leave them alone

They want Chad to open up about his "feelings"

Damned if you do, damned if you dont do

They want ugly men to stfu and leave them alone

They want Chad to open up about his "feelings"
Just gaslight them and say “idk girls told me they want a guy to be open and vulnerable” and they appreciate effort. Being emotionally grounded with the girl.

Make fake anecdotes like “girls in the past liked if I tried, and the whole not try mystery bS eventually got me saying she wanted me to open up about her feelings. And other guys too.

Make up some shitty scenario was never emotionally vulnerable and constantly acted aloof and a girl who wanted to marry me left, so I’m going for the opposite now. Implying my natural upbringing is more gruff masculine halo

Just gaslight them and say “idk girls told me they want a guy to be open and vulnerable” and they appreciate effort. Being emotionally grounded with the girl.

Make fake anecdotes like “girls in the past liked if I tried, and the whole not try mystery bS eventually got me saying she wanted me to open up about her feelings. And other guys too.

Make up some shitty scenario was never emotionally vulnerable and constantly acted aloof and a girl who wanted to marry me left, so I’m going for the opposite now. Implying my natural upbringing is more gruff masculine halo
Say it happened to all my friends too where they left me and yeah. And I recognize the value of masculinity halo (so I don’t treat people as Neanderthals). But still. Also halo of me having a wife and she left.

Chad has nothing to open up about
They just want to see if you're a fraud or not

The real determiner in insecurity being bad isn’t insecurity but how people want people to be controlled. “Be open and vulnerable” is Machiavellian code for be easy for me to dominate because I want you.

“Get a man who loves you wants you etc”. Or other phrases.
Fuck that

Enslave women fuck women i laugh everytime i see women get their face fucking smashed in. Fuck womem

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back