Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Funny youtube onlyfans reviewer guy

That does sound like fun content to listen to. Him saying whore 15 times in a row makes me worried he might not be allowed on the site for much longer though

That does sound like fun content to listen to. Him saying whore 15 times in a row makes me worried he might not be allowed on the site for much longer though
jewtube is very woman worshipping so i doubt his shit will be up much longer

by the looks out it they already shadowbanned him a while ago
true, but also there's no sure way to not get shadowbanned, demonitised or copyrighted or otherwise niggerjumped by youtube. Even the most family friendly channels who solely produce animation shows for kindergarteners with OC characters with original sound tracks and copyright free SFX about a year ago got sandboxed into youtube kids and demonitised, when youtube had that policy that they won't show ads on kids content because fuck whatever

true, but also there's no sure way to not get shadowbanned, demonitised or copyrighted or otherwise niggerjumped by youtube. Even the most family friendly channels who solely produce animation shows for kindergarteners with OC characters with original sound tracks and copyright free SFX about a year ago got sandboxed into youtube kids and demonitised, when youtube had that policy that they won't show ads on kids content because fuck whatever
After twitter fired like 50% of their workforce when elon took over a former employe made posts about how they had a algorythm which calculated what weight to give to the posts of an account, which would decide how many people it recommended the content to. On people they didn't want seen they would just set a x0.01 multiplicator behind the whole thing and be done with it.

Youtube might be unfair or random in how they demonitize, but in this case I would bet someone put his channel to "don't recommend, ever" by hand.