Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Future dick augmentation

• Thread starter SkinjobCatastrophe
  • Start date
SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

DESTROY ALL NORMIES
★★★
383E98AA 4259 4AA1 A856 FB6B32D83776

In the future if you could somehow chop off your dick and get it replaced with a huge prosthetic cyborg dong in order to get foids, would you do it? As a bonus you could also shoot it like a rocket as long as you had a spare to put on. It would cost you 50,000 bucks.

This is assuming you are not incel tier, and your face isnt an instant vaginal fluid dessicant.

Yes. Anything is better than this 3.5 inches excuse of a dick

Yes. Anything is better than this 3.5 inches excuse of a dick
:feelsohh: Imagine what you could with 10 inches of cyborg nanomachine sausage under your belt

i would first fix my subhuman face

yes adam jensen more like adam giant cyborg dick

I'd fix my height first but it would 100% be on my list

Just wear this, and make sure they catch a peek at your 2 foot cyborg slayer sausage
F8866136 B302 4067 854C 9463FCF4D531

View attachment 231600
In the future if you could somehow chop off your dick and get it replaced with a huge prosthetic cyborg dong in order to get foids, would you do it? As a bonus you could also shoot it like a rocket as long as you had a spare to put on. It would cost you 50,000 bucks.

This is assuming you are not incel tier, and your face isnt an instant vaginal fluid dessicant.
My dick doesnt work because of health problems right now.

The idea of a dick that would double as a weapon is really cool though. Totally concealable. If someone fucked with you, you could just like, make a movement with your wrist, and a projectile would eject from the tip of the penis and blow them to smithereens. I like the idea of rocketdick. Righteous selfdefencepill.

My dick doesnt work because of health problems right now.

The idea of a dick that would double as a weapon is really cool though. Totally concealable. If someone fucked with you, you could just like, make a movement with your wrist, and a projectile would eject from the tip of the penis and blow them to smithereens. I like the idea of rocketdick. Righteous selfdefencepill.
E8CC1468 056C 4425 B9BE 5FE75108C84F

No penis is small for forced anal

I want my face fixed first

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back