Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Futurology 2050

CrackyChanFan

CrackyChanFan

Self-banned
-
I am interested in futurology. I have decided that having strong political convictions is a stupid waste of time as the forces of history go in certain directions and there is nothing I can do to change that.
Instead, I prefer to observe human society as an outsider and make predictions. It’s just a bit of fun. Here are my predictions for 2050.
1. Ageing population effect will start hitting certain countries in Europe and East Asia hard. Huge economic problems. Mass immigration into Europe just to have enough workers.
2. Christianity in Europe will continue to collapse even further. Islam will continue to rise. Maybe some Islamic party in France will start to make traction.
3. AI will take some jobs but not as many as people think. Won’t matter that much anyway.
4. Japan will just be in a state of demographic oblivion but will never accept mass immigration.
5. As human beings become more isolated and less physical due to technology the incel problem will increase.
6. Polygyny will become accepted and will start to be pushed. One high value man with many females in a harem. Average to low value woman with a cuck husband who will get fucked by other more alpha men on side.
7. Lots of lawsuits and suicides from detransitioners.
8. On the bright side some cities might start to look a little bit cyberpunk as tech gets more interesting.

Just within the next 10-15 years I am interested to see where this whole trans thing goes. Imagine it might get madder and madder until something cracks.

Maybe some famous trans person who obviously low-key regrets it like Ellen Page or even Contrapoints will come out as a de-transitioner and say ‘I was wrong. I made a terrible mistake.’

Maybe that sort of thing will be hushed up. Interesting to see where it goes.

no, islam is rising and falling at a fast rate at the same time
Muslims who become liberal and integrate to western society do not have many kids and their kids end up becoming secular.

Muslims to stay orthodox and insulate themselves from mainstream western culture have loads of kids and their kids keep to the faith.

The process will just make Islam more hardcore and reactionary.

Muslims who become liberal and integrate to western society do not have many kids and their kids end up becoming secular.

Muslims to stay orthodox and insulate themselves from mainstream western culture have loads of kids and their kids keep to the faith.

The process will just make Islam more hardcore and reactionary.
nah dude, more people get sick of this bullshit religion, a lot of them arent even real muslims. They never pray at the mosque 5 times a day lol, that alone makes them kuffar. not to mention younger generations gets exposed to western culture. its more like islam gets many people who convert to the religion, then left shortly after finding out its no different than christianity or other religion.

Technological progress I think is something that is hard to predict for me. Think about how much tech has advanced in the last 25-30 years.

Could we accelerate even further? Or will we hit a development air pocket as the world becomes consumed with more problems.

Dating by flirting in real life will become completely and inexorably taboo. It will become virtually mandatory for the only way to meet to be online.

what no pussy does to a mofo

I agree with a lot of this

How to be a futurologist: get high af.