Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Galaxy Brain is literal

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
From-other-Article-580x221.jpg

brain-cell-galaxy.jpg

I wish I could leave this earth and explore other worlds, space looks fucking awesome.

IMG 20230927 141143 018

On the left: Rotor of the bacterial flagellum. A kind of nano robot that has intracellular functions.
On the right: engine crankshaft. And the one on the left is much more efficient.

He's so much better that it's cowardice to compare. It has hundreds of thousands of RPM (over 100 thousand). The car only reaches 9 thousand.

You have to make a lot of effort to be an atheist.

I wish I could leave this earth and explore other worlds, space looks fucking awesome.
It will be possible in the future, maybe even in our lifetime

Why do large swathes of mass that interact with eachother always make similar configurations it must be divine intellect at work!! :soy::soy:

If you dont think there is good reason that these systems would set themselves up this way then you believe in hokey pokey magic, and believing in hokey pokey magic is dumb