Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gambler = Incelman = Anon (SHOCKING!) (JUICY CONSPIRACY???) (DRAMA!) (INSIDER INFO!)

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Hiyo, It's your host Jagged0! And just in some spicy information has just been revealed to us all, if you remember a few weeks ago we received confirmation that Incelman was Gambler from our very own Mod @ryo_hazuki, now we've also just received an official statement from the sage himself @blickpall  that @Anon is indeed a gambl-I mean @incelman alt, what other juicy details will reveal themselves in the future? Stay Tuned for Incel TV!

(https://incels.is/newreply.php?tid=9442&replyto=131561 > SOURCE:
Anon said:
Incelman is one of my many alts.

blickpall said:
At the very least, stop responding to yourself.

Anon said:
What do you mean?

blickpall said:
Stop responding to threads you yourself create, or arguing in them against those that disagree with you as OP on another account.

tenor.gif

RE: Gambler = Incelman = Anon

Aw shit nigga

RE: Gambler = Incelman = Anon (SHOCKING!) (JUICY CONSPIRACY)

why they banned him

cope

dr-problematic said:
why they banned incelman?

@ryo_hazuki , @blickpall , @master , any statement?

RE: Gambler = Incelman = Anon (SHOCKING!) (JUICY CONSPIRACY???)

I always observed the strange similarity between Incelman and Anon accounts, I knew something was cheesy. The dude was a master troll, he would write 8/10 = ogre in every thread and call every other opinion cope, as if only ultra Chads get laid... Good thing he got banned.

dr-problematic said:
why they banned him

because he keeps breaking the rules. he seems to believe they don't apply to him. it's temporary.

EXPOSED!

THE KING OF POST COUNTS HAS FALLEN!

HE HAS BEEN BANNED!

retarded_dumbshit said:
because he keeps breaking the rules. he seems to believe they don't apply to him. it's temporary.

w/ez, he's still present on anon, so its all good. dude brings in proper content to this forum full of fake dull clowns.

retarded_dumbshit said:

Aw shit I thought it was permanent.

Kointo said:
EXPOSED!

THE KING OF POST COUNTS HAS FALLEN!

HE HAS BEEN BANNED!

HAHAHA, NOW WE ARE THE ONLY HEIRS TO THE THRONE, BUT ONLY I SHALL ASCEND AS KING!

Kointo said:
Aw shit I thought it was permanent.

just you wait. from the way he acts it's only a matter of time.

How did they know it was gambler?

Ban both accounts permanently tbh IMO

justforlulzandkeks said:
Ban both accounts permanently tbh IMO

yeah, there's no point in keeping trolls here.

But why are alts even allowed? It would be a permanent ban on most forums.

I called this out.

Twisted said:
Where was it confirmed that incelman was gambler?

I’m an autist so I prefer to deal in absolutes

Ryo made a post that he quickly deleted where he photoshopped gambler on incelman's profile picture.

retarded_dumbshit said:
just you wait. from the way he acts it's only a matter of time.

Alright. Good then.

Oh well, I like his posts, he makes good points and is blackpilled. Meh.

How did Incelman break the rules? He seemed pretty law abiding.

I bet @jagged0 is another alt (srs).

fukmylyf said:

Lmao. That would be funny since he's reporting on it right now

Kointo said:
Lmao. That would be funny since he's reporting on it right now

OH GOD! LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE IS SUSPECT OF BEING INCELMAN.

KV- said:

he kept making female worship threads despite the fact that the mod team has warned him PLENTY of times about it.

jagged0 said:
OH GOD! LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE IS SUSPECT OF BEING INCELMAN.

AAAHHHHHHHHHH

LMAO how is he so bad at hiding this shit? Just lol.

Framecel222 said:

He gave up on trying to hide it. He admitted that he has many alts in the agepill thread.

KV- said:

He was chatbanned on incelman for 36 hours because of incremental warnings, and then for spamming me with PMs. During that 36 hours, I think it's safe to say that Anon posted at least 500 times. That's ban dodging.

By having two accounts, he was able to spread his warnings across two accounts by posting rule-breaking content on one, getting a low amount of warnings/verbal warnings, then doing the same shit on the next account.

Personally I don't think that it's fair to punish him twice for the same crime even if he was technically ban-dodging by spreading out his violations. But something does need to be done and we're discussing that.

I'd be ok with IP banning Greece tbh. 

Jk. Kind of.

Both of those accounts together have about 4k posts.
That is some dedicated shitposting.

Framecel222 said:

He’s barely sane dude. I remember in one thread he said “I have never talked to a woman in my life” unironically and then took it back 5 posts later.

VLÖ said:
Both of those accounts together have about 4k posts.
That is some dedicated shitposting.

I can't disagree. He is a shitposting legend who will be remembered for generations of incels.

Twisted said:
Where was it confirmed that incelman was gambler?

I’m an autist so I prefer to deal in absolutes

QVCw7mM.png

OH MY GOD. Like literally what the fuck was with that guy? He had 3000+ posts and somehow managed to run 2 other hundred/thousand post alts just to argue with himself? How the fuck? Don't these people have anything else to do with themselves?

Top kek OP. Sergantincel should promote you to chief of counter intelligence and award you the order of weaponised autism.

Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if this entire sub was gamblers alt

Twisted said:
That’s jokes xD

Don’t know why but the part about incelman spamming up your PMs had me creasing hard

There is always the chance that Anon, incelman, and Gambler are three different individuals with Greek IPs and the same posting styles, problems, and preferences, but somehow I doubt it.

I've unfortunately deleted the conversation but it went something like this, roughly:

-- Incelman makes another female worship thread after numerous warnings, warning % goes up 10 and results in 12 hour chatban --

Me: "You've been warned for female worship. Please review the rules."

Incelman: "Why"

B: "Female worship, please review the rules."

I: "But why is it not allowed."

B: "If you would like to discuss a rule, please make a thread in feedback."

I: "But how can I cope like this."

B: "Please stop messaging me and make a thread once your ban duration ends."

I: "But why is female worship bad, haven't you ever been in love?"

B: "Love is mutual, you are feeling infatuation. Stop messaging me, last warning."

I: "Stop banning me. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO COPE."

-- Ban duration increased 24 hours --

-- Anon makes at least 500 posts in 36 hours --

commander_zoidberg said:
OH MY GOD. Like literally what the fuck was with that guy? He had 3000+ posts and somehow managed to run 2 other hundred/thousand post alts just to argue with himself? How the fuck? Don't these people have anything else to do with themselves?

Top kek OP. Sergantincel should promote you to chief of counter intelligence and award you the order of weaponised autism.

He was a shitpost GOD

blickpall said:
There is always the chance that Anon, incelman, and Gambler are three different individuals with Greek IPs and the same posting styles, problems, and preferences, but somehow I doubt it.

I've unfortunately deleted the conversation but it went something like this, roughly:

-- Incelman makes another female worship thread after numerous warnings, warning % goes up 10 and results in 12 hour chatban --

B: "Love is mutual, you are feeling infatuation. Stop messaging me, last warning."

I: "Stop banning me. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO COPE."

What a guy

The two accounts have been merged. Nothing more to see here, people.

blickpall said:

OMG! This entire post is gold.

commander_zoidberg said:
I'm thinking you are also one of his many proxies.

I am not. I am USAcel through and through. 

But maybe we're all incelman alts.....

HHHNNNGGGGGHHHH
incelman is taking OOVERRRR.....

blickpall said:

Holy shit now nobody will be able to catch up with his posts. He has 6,500 posts now!!

fukmylyf said:

Serious counter intelligence thinking there. I'll be watching. That's for sure. Famous CIA counter intelligence chief James Jesus Angleton referred to a time in the 1960's/early 70's as the "maze of mirrors" where the Soviets sent defectors to tell the CIA fish stories in order to discredit actual defectors. Coupled with a disinformation campaign the CIA and MI5 had no idea what was real and what wasn't.

Kointo said:
I am not. I am USAcel through and through. 

But maybe we're all incelman alts.....

HHHNNNGGGGGHHHH
incelman is taking OOVERRRR.....

Holy shit now nobody will be able to catch up with his posts. He has 6,500 posts now!!

No longer an incelman, now he's truly ascended into an incelgod we cannot compare...

jagged0 said:
No longer an incelman, now he's truly ascended into an incelgod we cannot compare...

My main goal was to post mog him to make the top poster on incels.is a truecel, but now my dreams have been shattered.

blickpall said:

Under which name?
Is his post history still accessible? It would be interesting to look at the post history of both accounts in a new context.

KV- said:
Under which name?
Is his post history still accessible? It would be interesting to look at the post history of both accounts in a new context.

It's under incelman, you can check it on the memberlist (should be top left on all site formats, I believe).

I don't think that post history goes back indefinitely but you can definitely look around through their created threads for an easier way to browse.

blickpall said:
 (should be top left on all site formats, I believe).

It's in the top right for me. I use the blue format.

Holy shit, just checked, Incelman is at 6500 posts

alsalsk said:

That has to be a glitch, I could've sworn he had less than that.

Framecel222 said:
alsalsk said:
That has to be a glitch, I could've sworn he had less than that.
Yeah he was on 3200 last time I checked.

Nek minute, person with account make on December 23rd racks up 4000 posts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back