Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Game boys are gay boys

Fuck, i remember when the big boogeymen in the gayming community were just casual gamers, good times.

I thought you meant game boy like the game boy advance, good times :feelsrope:

:yes: For me it was the gamecube I coped with super smash bros and the like
I didn't have a gamecube but one my friends did. Sometimes i would go to his house to play Smash, Mario Kart Double Dash and then watch random shit on Newgrounds.

I didn't have a gamecube but one my friends did. Sometimes i would go to his house to play Smash, Mario Kart Double Dash and then watch random shit on Newgrounds.
Spain is poorer than Northern Italy. You're very lucky. Back then, I suffered from hunger after Spain experienced nation-wide famine in the 2000s.

Spain is poorer than Northern Italy. You're very lucky. Back then, I suffered from hunger after Spain experienced nation-wide famine in the 2000s.
no paella for you

Oh yeah Mario kart was a good cope too. So was super monkey ball