Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Game journalists are so weird

Why do they like A but not B?

• Because a consultancy firm they like was involved with A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because B looks cuter

• Other

• It's about context

• Total voters
dnw but both look pretty shit tbh, the korean bitch has weird anatomy in some footages and screenshots i've seen, something about her seems off (i'm no expert just my impressions) , and her face straight up resembless that of a doll, very unattractive to me

(A) is from a game which presented Greek mythology with pro-feminist undertones. And the sexuality in the game is never completely unapologetic, it's either got an artsy touch with the gods or a perverted one with Meg. The other love interest has no body and the third one is a dude. And the sequel has a female main character. (B) is female sexuality presented for men to enjoy. The intentions are different. Leftists simply stick together and they can recognize their ideological allies because they all follow the same unspoken rules of conduct / believe the same lies.

dnw but both look pretty shit tbh, the korean bitch has weird anatomy in some footages and screenshots i've seen, something about her seems off (i'm no expert just my impressions) , and her face straight up resembless that of a doll, very unattractive to me

Yeah I think she looks odd too. Plus I don't like focus on ass over tits, lol

And I don't especially like controlling a female character... I just like them to be "around".

omg Hades 2 looks SO SO woke!

Almost all indie sequels do.

Female protagonist, zoomer humour, awkward script, diversity, muscular women with strong jawlines, muscular men barely clothed... yup it's all there!

(A) is from a game which presented Greek mythology with pro-feminist undertones. And the sexuality in the game is never completely unapologetic, it's either got an artsy touch with the gods or a perverted one with Meg. The other love interest has no body and the third one is a dude. And the sequel has a female main character. (B) is female sexuality presented for men to enjoy. The intentions are different. Leftists simply stick together and they can recognize their ideological allies because they all follow the same unspoken rules of conduct / believe the same lies.

Hm maybe I should add another option for this.

"It's about context"!

not a real fucking job rather be a NEET than do this shit

doesn't surprise me since roasties have no brains

who even reads game news anymore if i want to know if a game is good i just watch some youtube video or read steam reviews

who even reads game news anymore if i want to know if a game is good i just watch some youtube video or read steam reviews

Yeah I was just saying this in a chat actually... that journalists/critics feel a bit out of date now.

Back in the '90s and stuff it made so much more sense. I used to read Sega Saturn Magazine and later Official Dreamcast Magazine every single morning while eating my cereal ^_^

But... things have changed now. We have the internet and also even though journalists back then were biased too (those publications were both official and so both very pro-Sega)... it wasn't weird like this. They weren't pushing an agenda they were just biased towards the company that was paying them!

Yeah I think she looks odd too. Plus I don't like focus on ass over tits, lol

And I don't especially like controlling a female character... I just like them to be "around".
like look at this, the second costume (skin suit), she looks as if she lacks some bones in the lower back

don't know about you, this is who she reminds me

Rlb3l5c80w4qdapkyhi1xizlarf0va62lgr

Hm maybe I should add another option for this.

"It's about context"!
It's about "friend vs enemy distinction". Lefties celebrate the Haitian revolution despite the blacks back then first killing or otherwise removing all whites, many browns for good measure and then running their country into the ground for 200 years. Today the left is the primary force behind sexism and racism in the Western world. They don't mind racism, sexism or genocide, they have a clear set of enemies/targets against whom anything is acceptable and allied groups who need and deserve protection. And they won't be easily fooled by some retarded trickery into abandoning their values because every attempt to argue and reason just makes it clear which side is the dominant force in the political arena and which side is desperately trying their hardest to get the dominant force to cooperate with them.

It's about "friend vs enemy distinction". Lefties celebrate the Haitian revolution despite the blacks back then first killing or otherwise removing all whites, many browns for good measure and then running their country into the ground for 200 years. Today the left is the primary force behind sexism and racism in the Western world. They don't mind racism, sexism or genocide, they have a clear set of enemies/targets against whom anything is acceptable and allied groups who need and deserve protection. And they won't be easily fooled by some retarded trickery into abandoning their values because every attempt to argue and reason just makes it clear which side is the dominant force in the political arena and which side is desperately trying their hardest to get the dominant force to cooperate with them.

The right is definitely on the back foot. I don't think anyone is really debating that though?

I wouldn't say the right is trying to get the left to co-operate or "be nice" or whatever... more that... they're just in the weaker position at the moment and doing whatever they CAN do. Plus you can't just ignore the left because they're too powerful now so you kind of have to communicate with them.

The right is definitely on the back foot. I don't think anyone is really debating that though?

I wouldn't say the right is trying to get the left to co-operate or "be nice" or whatever... more that... they're just in the weaker position at the moment and doing whatever they CAN do. Plus you can't just ignore the left because they're too powerful now so you kind of have to communicate with them.
I don't mean the right, the majority of those aren't even playing. I mean the not-yet-insane people on the left and towards the center, many of whom tried building bridges with some right wingers when the far-left first showed clear symptoms of severe mental illness, only to be reminded why they ended up on the left in the first place.

What is being done is an attempt to create some gotcha moment, to show the far-left that they made some error and need to course-correct. Except it doesn't work, it never works, because the real values of these people are rooted in whom they consider and enemy and whom a friend.

Asking people who consider you an enemy to please stop fighting you is an open display of weakness and only motivates these same people because it tells them that they are winning. What is needed is actual coordinated opposition but the right is useless so we are stuck waiting for things to get so bad that enough of the useful people feel the need to take personal risks to get society back on the right track.

Some game journalists don't even play the full game before writing a review or article.

I don't mean the right, the majority of those aren't even playing. I mean the not-yet-insane people on the left and towards the center, many of whom tried building bridges with some right wingers when the far-left first showed clear symptoms of severe mental illness, only to be reminded why they ended up on the left in the first place.

What is being done is an attempt to create some gotcha moment, to show the far-left that they made some error and need to course-correct. Except it doesn't work, it never works, because the real values of these people are rooted in whom they consider and enemy and whom a friend.

Asking people who consider you an enemy to please stop fighting you is an open display of weakness and only motivates these same people because it tells them that they are winning. What is needed is actual coordinated opposition but the right is useless so we are stuck waiting for things to get so bad that enough of the useful people feel the need to take personal risks to get society back on the right track.

I only really interpreted it as "interesting".

I don't think that most white nations have what it takes to save themselves from leftism. Most of them seem to kind of like it. Not all groups are destined to survive.

I was on the left in the past but switched over to the right when the left went loopy. That being said I was probably never truly on the left but I didn't know it yet.

Some game journalists don't even play the full game before writing a review or article.

I guess they don't really need to because it's mostly based on how woke it is.

Can't we just have hot women in Mortal Kombat and stuff again then and if anyone asks then they're all trans and just pass really, really well?