Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Gaming feels like a chore

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Between my huge Steam library, Console games, modded/jailbroken systems, roms and emulators, I have hundreds if not thousands of games I want to play at one point. Problem is I don't feel like it, it's no longer fun, just feels like a chore. I'm in the middle of like 5 JRPGS, can't be bothered to finish them. Copes are getting boring, not sure what to do with my life, maybe I should start fermenting fesikh.

Can't enjoy gaming anymore,foids are on my mind 24/7 :feelsrope:

tbh it is. I have to force myself till I get to fun parts. I have faith I will cope

Get a switch like me :dab:

Maybe you should give a time and try to find some other cope

tbh part of the reason i'm trying to get a job. I'm unironically going insane.

Between my huge Steam library, Console games, modded/jailbroken systems, roms and emulators, I have hundreds if not thousands of games I want to play at one point. Problem is I don't feel like it, it's no longer fun, just feels like a chore. I'm in the middle of like 5 JRPGS, can't be bothered to finish them. Copes are getting boring, not sure what to do with my life, maybe I should start fermenting fesikh.
I used to swap between gaming and anime, still do

sometimes even swap between some western toons or western live-actors shows too

or just go on quiet walk to reset

basically variety renews appreciation

Yes sadly

f games I want to play at one point. Problem is I don't feel like it, it's no longer fun, just feels like a chore. I'm in the middle of like 5 JRPGS, can't be bothered to finish them. Copes are getting boring, not sure what to do with my life, maybe I should start fermenting fesikh.
You should just go into QA testing. Its the same feeling as a chore but your get paid.
tbh part of the reason i'm trying to get a job. I'm unironically going insane.

Last edited:
It means you're not finding the game you enjoy playing. For me, I like playing games with reaction time-based combat system, because it makes my body feel more immersed into the game because it actually uses my motor ability and I'm not just mindlessly clicking and tapping buttons.

The following are the examples: Dark Souls, Sekiro, Kingdom Come Deliverance, osu! , Hotline Miami, Ghost of Tsushima

Are you an achievement hunter? Nothing makes it feel more like a chore than having to collect 500 collectibles to get an achievement.

I started Assasins Creed Black Flag. It felt like work. So i deleted. it

Same, now occasionally i play Dragon Quest builders because it doesnt require too much atention.

Are you an achievement hunter? Nothing makes it feel more like a chore than having to collect 500 collectibles to get an achievement.
never cared for achievements

I know the feel