Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gang raped by 7 men and she enjoyed it...?

• Thread starter Lapasetjakahvi01
  • Start date
Lapasetjakahvi01

Lapasetjakahvi01

Snowcel

View: https://twitter.com/Slatzism/status/1763960879807074673

Hear me out. We're told that rape is worse than murder. However, looking at the victim who was allegedly gang raped by 7 Indian men, she looks fairly sunny and healthy. :feelssus: Imagine if 7 men beat you badly and their sole purpose was to murder you, you would left extremely bruised if not dead. This looks nothing close to that in severity, the men just satisfied their desires and left.

I don't get why rape is worse than murder when it can leave someone so unharmed and some women even fantasize about rape and boast about their rape experiences in Reddit so it isn't a necessity that it leaves the one psychologically damaged either.

The man looks honestly more distressed and traumatised about the unfortunate event than the woman. The rape happened in the same night they filmed this video and she's able to smile contently. Thoughts?

Old news, but funny how they still go to these shit holes, notorious for rape and then are surprised when it happens. Never learn...

I bet the old man enjoyed watching.
Maybe it triggered a secret cuck fetish he has.