Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gas All Kikes | Hitler Was A Hero

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★

kike doctors stole my foreskin, they must have ate it too, i barely have any pleasure in my life, the only little pleasure is jerk off and even this pleasure they stole from me

i barely feel anything when jerking off:cryfeels: i think i will just nofap by now because its just pointless :fuk: :feelsrope:

Screenshot 20230505 130318 785

im circumcised and dick reaches the sky and when i cum my room is drowned and im on anti depressant.

ITS OVER
:dafuckfeels:

RIP AND TEAR
RIP AND TEAR
RIP AND TEAR

I told my boomer parents this they said they would circumcize me again if they could. :feelsbadman:

No jewish doctors in my country :feelscomfy:

@Adolf Hitler

:feelsbadman:

:feelsbadman:
why they keep doing it, stoling our foreskins of its proven it decrease in 80% our pleasure :fuk: its just vile

why they keep doing it, stoling our foreskins of its proven it decrease in 80% our pleasure :fuk: its just vile
Mastrubation is the biggest cope we incels have and the kikes stole it from us... I'll never forgive them.

Ancient Egyptians most likely invented the practice, not Jews, but in the case of UScels, Jews are certainly to blame.

kike doctors stole my foreskin, they must have ate it too, i barely have any pleasure in my life, the only little pleasure is jerk off and even this pleasure they stole from me
View attachment 747696
i barely feel anything when jerking off:cryfeels: i think i will just nofap by now because its just pointless :fuk: :feelsrope:

View attachment 747699
If it makes you feel any better foids like circumcised penis :feelsjuice:

View attachment 747696

View attachment 747699
This is one of the most brutal pills. We got turbocucked out of a permanently accessible source of immense pleasure.

Woah, I mog you with my shlongus longus