Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Gavin mcginnes is the biggest cuck ever.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Yes good goy, disavow your group and leave them.
He also shills for interracial marriages and jews.
Motherfucker has repeatedly said he agrees with Israel being an ethno state but then he wants the west to get blacked, what a hypocritical shill.

He is a chincel. I can't insult fellow chincels. It is the most unfortunate trait a man can have.

I call him Faggot Mcginnes because he is a huge, degenerate faggot + hypocrite.

Civic nationalists are cucks tbh.

He is responsible for the hipster plague, he is also responsible for the cancer of the hipster journalism.

He is responsible for the hipster plague, he is also responsible for the cancer of the hipster journalism.
Didn't this faggot unironically identify as a hipster? I feel like I've heard him call himself the father of hipsterdom.

His wife is a big self proclaimed feminist cunt. He’s a Catholic which already shows that he’s low iq. Catholic Churches are a front for pedophiles and child trafficking. Catholics are on the same level as pagans.
Didn't this faggot unironically identify as a hipster? I feel like I've heard him call himself the father of hipsterdom.
He’s the founder of Vice magazine, so what do you think?

beards are lifefuel for chincels

He is a little like Alexandre Fronte from Brazil, a random tattooed degenerate who tried to get into this new conservative bandwagon and profit from it, even though he clearly doesn't fit.

I've heard he talk against early marriages practiced in Muslim culture as well. He's a cuck and a low IQ faggot.